Packers vs Vikings

Seenin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this years match up is going to be alot tougher then last years!

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see it as an advantage to every team, yes Moss is a great WR but now we know who Favre is going to throw to. I still think the Packers can pull off beating the Vikings, the Vikings just needed something to stir the pot. In a way I don't blame the Viqueen's fans for drinking the kool aid, the Vikings seem to give their fans everything they want but a superbowl win. But it doesn't matter:viksux:

Now you know who Favre will throw to? I respectfully disagree Powarun. Sidney Rice is going to return, and after that Favre will have Moss, Rice, Shiancoe, and Berrian to throw to....not to mention Peterson coming out of the backfield. There is no reason to believe Favre won't use all his receivers effectively. Moss is going to open up Rice and Berrian because they will have to worry about him. In addition, once you open up those passing lanes, just think of the running room Peterson will have. Pass me some more of that Kool Aid, I am thirsty.

Reaction score
Purplepeopleeater,
I am wondering if Rice is going to be back this season. I think the Moss trade may have been sparked by the possibility of Rice not responding to rehab as they had hoped. Your scenario on Moss opening up the field for the other receivers and Peterson is valid. We'll see what happens. Brett is still a little rusty at this point and it may take a few weeks to get his timing down with Moss. By that time the Vikings will have 3 more loses (Jets, Cowboys and the Pack) and will be holding steady at 1 and 6. The following game is at New England, possibly making the 1 and 7. Let's say they beat the Packers in the second half of the season and win out making them 9 and 7. I don't think that they will win the division with that record.
One more question..............why do you have a guy ******* 3 bears as your avitar?
Trapped

Purplepeopleeater

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Purplepeopleeater,
I am wondering if Rice is going to be back this season. I think the Moss trade may have been sparked by the possibility of Rice not responding to rehab as they had hoped. Your scenario on Moss opening up the field for the other receivers and Peterson is valid. We'll see what happens. Brett is still a little rusty at this point and it may take a few weeks to get his timing down with Moss. By that time the Vikings will have 3 more loses (Jets, Cowboys and the Pack) and will be holding steady at 1 and 6. The following game is at New England, possibly making the 1 and 7. Let's say they beat the Packers in the second half of the season and win out making them 9 and 7. I don't think that they will win the division with that record.
One more question..............why do you have a guy ******* 3 bears as your avitar?
Trapped

That's not just a guy, he's my favorite Viking player. I'm not sure he is ******* the bears, but I'm not a big fan of da bears.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's not just a guy, he's my favorite Viking player. I'm not sure he is ******* the bears, but I'm not a big fan of da bears.
If Allen was on the Packers, I might very well have liked the guy. You can say anything, but he certainly has personality, charisma.

But he's a *********, dirty player, and I hate his guts.

:viksux:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Now you know who Favre will throw to? I respectfully disagree Powarun. Sidney Rice is going to return, and after that Favre will have Moss, Rice, Shiancoe, and Berrian to throw to....not to mention Peterson coming out of the backfield. There is no reason to believe Favre won't use all his receivers effectively. Moss is going to open up Rice and Berrian because they will have to worry about him. In addition, once you open up those passing lanes, just think of the running room Peterson will have. Pass me some more of that Kool Aid, I am thirsty.

Talk is Rice may not be back till December

He isnt able to even return rule wise till the week of the 1st Packer game..Will he have enough time to get back to game speed? and timing with Brett if he DOES come back that week?

OP
OP
Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Talk is Rice may not be back till December

He isnt able to even return rule wise till the week of the 1st Packer game..Will he have enough time to get back to game speed? and timing with Brett if he DOES come back that week?

Yeah I heared Rice may be gone a little longer than first expected. Rice and Moss will be a deadly WR core, but you need a quarterback to get the ball to them. Brett Favre may not do the job.

Members online

Latest posts