Packers vs Vikings

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody who goes through the trouble of having two accounts on the same forum either has multiple personalities or they are up to no good. Why bother? Unless they want to talk to themselves or make it look like two different people I don't see the point. It's going to show up in their IP addy, ping the damn thing, as the genius already figured out or if they are silly enough to register them both under the same email addy. If you are going to go through all that trouble, do it from from two different computers so they can't ping the IP! Arrrrrrggg, silly things!

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
anyone else getting the feeling that realpackerbacker=toughlovepackfan=vikings troll?
No he's not the same. Not the same IP.

This new guy just registered to try to rile things up.

I really don't know what these kind of people are up to. Do they really take a kick out of riling people up on the internet? Or do they actully think that they'll persuade Packers fans to cheer for the Vikings? Maybe they want to rant, and have nowhere else to do it, so they have to register in a place that they never went before.

Anyway, like I said, pretty pathetic, if you ask me.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just want the Packers to make Fail regret that he came back for another season.

OP
OP
Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dont worry man I think as of right now he really regrets coming back. BUT, things can only get better for him! lol

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I think theyll be able to get to Favre and shake em up a little and we all know brett likes to try RISKY throws ALOT. With Woodson and T. Williams back there i hope we come up with a couple of Favres mistakes. Im sure we will. I think we can atleast keep A.P to a minimum hes a very physical back and we cant give up any long runs with poor tackles. I hope the threat of the run doesnt cause us penalties. All in all i think we will be on top this game the vikings dont even look that good this season IMO.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol. one. i dont think this happens because the vikes and pats play each other after the deadline, the vikes had a bad split with moss, moss is their biggest weapon in a division that isnt entirely cupcakes anymore, their playoff chances would drop dramatically, oh yea and i think this is way way overblown because it involves a patriot. east coast bias ftl

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
PackersRS,
that was the point....Obviously my IP would be stored and can easily be shown of my two accounts. Another reason why you take packer football too seriously and I am pathetic? lol

Pathetic is making two accounts to talk to yourself cuz you werent getting the love you think your opinions deserve

From June 2009

http://www.packerforum.com/f9/pf-policy-multiple-usernames-15915.html

Starting at this point, the registering of multiple screen names for the any purpose other than technical malfunction is strictly prohibited. Anyone who purposely creates multiple usernames in order to 'mock' another user will be banned or have their account suspended.

So with that said I am banning you

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is just like marshawn to GB and deangelo to GB. only because its randy moss and more importantly a patriot, its big news.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's a "leaked" tweet mistake rumor.
It's going to happen.
It's not going to happen.
Which is it?

What? It wasn't supposed to be a tweet. Two people had the story and were waiting to "leak" it. Then it was leaked by accident apparently by cellphone. (Don't ask me how).. Now multiple sources say IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can a player just all of a sudden leave a team while the season is still going on?
Don't the Pats still need Moss to help them?
Moss left the Vikes for the Pats. And now he may go back there?
Some things in this world just don't make any sense.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Drunk Guy 1: hey....dude..lets..like...do something crazy...
Drunk Guy 2: Yea..like spread some crazy rumor..or sumthin..pass me another beer
Drunk Guy 1: PERFECT

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah except this isnt a crazy rumor, this is going to happen.

a blatant crazy rumor doesnt make it beyond twitter, this deal has several different credible sources saying the same thing. its gonna happen...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah except this isnt a crazy rumor, this is going to happen.

a blatant crazy rumor doesnt make it beyond twitter, this deal has several different credible sources saying the same thing. its gonna happen...
Should we be worried or nervous?

(If it does and the Pack beats the Viqueens, sweet poetic justice!) :happy0005:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I see it as an advantage to every team, yes Moss is a great WR but now we know who Favre is going to throw to. I still think the Packers can pull off beating the Vikings, the Vikings just needed something to stir the pot. In a way I don't blame the Viqueen's fans for drinking the kool aid, the Vikings seem to give their fans everything they want but a superbowl win. But it doesn't matter:viksux:

PeachSchnapps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How can a player just all of a sudden leave a team while the season is still going on?
Don't the Pats still need Moss to help them?
Moss left the Vikes for the Pats. And now he may go back there?
Some things in this world just don't make any sense.

The Pats traded him for a 3rd round draft pick.

OP
OP
Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I honestly think it won't help Minni too much. If he was a distraction for the Pats, why not let him become a destraction for the Vikings. Lol, we will see if this goes through. Ill be astonished.

Edit: Appears it just went through. Wow, this will deffiently make things interesting.

OP
OP
Emperor_Xyn

Emperor_Xyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your going to the Vikings@Packers game? I wanted too, but don't have the money atm. Lol

Members online

Latest posts