Ravens studs and duds

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BH with another home loss! Unfrickinbelievable! He's not even a good backup QB, he deserves to be on the practice squad. I hate that he's our starting QB! This shutout loss at home tears it!
practice squad... no thanks... let's put somebody that can play football there.

OP
OP
Poppa San

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: Some fans stayed at the stadium until the final whistle.
I will not blame this on the defense. This is one of the best games I've seen them play in a while.

Duds: Where the F+++ was the run blocking?
Why would you have a pass oriented game plan with a 1st year QB against the 27th rated run defense?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
BH with another home loss! Unfrickinbelievable! He's not even a good backup QB, he deserves to be on the practice squad. I hate that he's our starting QB! This shutout loss at home tears it!
Brett Farve had a shut out at home in 2006 vs ne

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Hundley is the worst QB that has played a full game in the NFL this season. Studs and duds don’t matter when one player turns the ball over 3 times.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Dud: not even trying to at least get 3pts to prevent a shut out, when MM throws in the towel he goes all in to surrender mode

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thought the D put in a really nice effort in the face of the Hundley Abomination. The best D performance I've seem in a while, in fact, and I'm all about firing Capers fyi.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was the Ravens offense though, so I wouldn't delete that Fire Capers thread just yet. It's nice to know that there's a worse unit in the NFL than our defense though.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cutler is better.
Cutler is the Dolphins' QB. Hundley turned the ball over 4 times! Just about anyone would be an improvement at this point. Maybe we need Kapernick at QB. I don't care about the anthem protests, Hundley sucks, badly.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TT should of traded hundley during the draft when he had the chance. At this point it's clear he's not a very intelligent football player. He continually makes mental mistakes namely holding the ball forever and taking sacks. He just doesn't have it. I was wrong I thought he was gonna be good. It's clear now that he can't even remain as the #2 qb in 2018. And no one will be trading for him nor will anyone be signing him to a Matt Flynn deal netting TT a compensatory pick. Just cut him after season admit you wasted 2 or 3 picks trading up for him and move on

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs: The Packers for providing their fans and the media with enough information to maybe shut down talk of "just wait, it will get better" and "we can still make the playoffs and AR will lead us to the promised land upon his return".

If this game doesn't expose just how poorly put together the Packers team is, relying basically on a FHOF QB, I don't know what will.

Heads need to start rolling and even though the defense wasn't atrocious today (for once), I would start with Capers and see how many chips start falling.

I do believe that this story will be gaining steam for the next 6 or so months....."Packers House of Cards is exposed after it topples from the loss of Aaron Rodgers."

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: The entire Packers organization. Pathetic and embarrassing. Aaron Rodgers is the only person in the entire organization that can make a difference on game day.
Yeah, I was gonna post something similar.
Ted Thompson and the Packers organization if it is them who let it get to this.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: The Packers for providing their fans and the media with enough information to maybe shut down talk of "just wait, it will get better" and "we can still make the playoffs and AR will lead us to the promised land upon his return".

If this game doesn't expose just how poorly put together the Packers team is, relying basically on a FHOF QB, I don't know what will.

Heads need to start rolling and even though the defense wasn't atrocious today (for once), I would start with Capers and see how many chips start falling.

I do believe that this story will be gaining steam for the next 6 or so months....."Packers House of Cards is exposed after it topples from the loss of Aaron Rodgers."

Outside of Hundley, how was this entire team exposed?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Me I watched the entire game
Duds: I would use up to much space, we all know who they are without saying a word
I guess that would make me a "Dud" since I started to doze late in the game.
And I never do that during Packers games.
Other teams yes. Packers no. At least until now.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
Studs:
Barley, Hops, and that Spanish guy Agua

Duds:
Coaching staff that is supposed to put players in a position to be successful. Expecting Hundley to run an offensive scheme that I am beginning to think is "OK everybody run around until Aaron finds you open and throws you the ball", is asinine. But changing the offense would require creativity which is something I think McCarthy lacks.

4Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley needs to go...He's just terrible, a college running QB that can't play the pro style........Put Callahan in, at least he won't lay down on 3rd & 2....

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow! Just wow! Extremely disappointed with this team on offense, the defense played its part and played pretty well but the offense just played terrible. Hundley isn’t going to take us to the promise land, I think it’s time to get a new quarterback! I know they won’t go out and get anybody because that’s just how this organization does things but we really need too
This was a similar match up and we shouldn't have lost.
The Steelers should be the ones to kill us. Not the Ravens.
We are going to give the Browns what no other team has given them so far.
Hope.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hundley needs to go...He's just terrible, a college running QB that can't play the pro style........Put Callahan in, at least he won't lay down on 3rd & 2....
I'm willing to take Grandma at this point.
You know the one.
The one where we all say, "My grandma can play better than that!"
Yeah, her.
Put her in coach and she will get it done!