Game 13 - NY Giants - Studs and Duds

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud - um, I guess some of the receivers like Wicks looked good. Kraft too.

Duds - I'll keep it short. The fact that we still can't stop the run after drafting defense over and over again. I have to give that dud to Barry. Matt LaFleur for some real bone headed decisions tonight with the challenge and some of the play calling. Last but not least, Nixon. Dude just wasn't it tonight.

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs I’ll say Wicks, a shoutout to Heath, I guess Kraft, and tbh I thought Dillon was mostly good when called upon

Duds is pretty much the entire defense, Nixon in particular. Barry continuing to be exactly who we know him to be. Everyone in the packers organization responsible for his continued employment. Carlson. Love. MLF for again looking woefully underprepared and out coached after having a couple good weeks.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That game could have easily been a win..... You cant turn it over 3 times and miss a field goal and expect to win. Dudes Love and Joe Berry for getting any sacks

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs : WRs/Kraft. Made some decent adjustments to errant Love passes. Seems a lot of times they were in good position, just Love was a tick off

Duds : Nixon. Gotta fall on that.
Joe Barry. I'd say some defensive players, but I'm not sure if I'm blaming them individually or just the entire scheme.
MLF. Bad 2 pt call, went to the Reed well a little too much. Bad challenge.

Bless his heart, Patrick Taylor tries, but he has no speed.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
duds: Barry and LaFleur, Love did not pass the ball well, Campbell, Nixon, did I say Barry and LaFleur?

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Drake just isn’t acclimated yet or something cuz it’s shocking to me that we’ve not been able to find any consistent better option. No hate but he is just so incredibly average

Would assume Drake was in case of emergency break glass tonight. Taylor seems to be in the right spot probably from knowing the plays so, has value there, but being a potential difference maker.. just a guy.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Not having Watson. WALKER. RUNYAN. Carlson, AGAIN. Pass rush. Love in spurts. MLF (specifically for not running the ball on the last drive to force Giants to use up their timeouts.)

Studs: Reed, Wicks, Dillon, Love in spurts.

No worries though. Only second loss in the last 6 games. Ups and downs are expected at this point. Just too many injuries on both sides of the ball to overcome.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: PENALTIES, terrible oline play. Terrible dline play. 0 sacks. 3 turnovers..and our crappy d and sts rear their ugly heads again! Lafleur, Barry, Bisaccia.
Studs: Valentine with fumble return. Doubs, Reed, Kraft. J Love for giving them a chance to win. Dillon. Heath with 1st career td.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Stupid mistakes caused by players was reason for this dumpster diver performance tonight, I could blame the coach(s) but that would be letting the players off to easy, they (The Players) ”F“ this game up tonight..

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say that this would be a case where MLF should light into his players after the game. Except he could use a butt chewing himself with that crappy play calling.

They looked like they were playing on a short week instead of having an extra day to prepare.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Wicks
Duds- Barry, MFL
Alexander - team needed him tonight and he sat it out.
Love- Without Watson he struggles

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Bisaccia.
How so? He didn't muff the punt. He didn't miss the FG. Those are things no STC has any control over. What he does have control over is the coverage teams. I didn't see any big returns from the Giants and our guys were on the ball and in position to recover the Giant's muffed punt.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell, man? G T F O with that BS. He didn't "sit out." He was downgraded by the medical staff just like Jones and Watson were. Why are you not calling them duds too?
Alexander has been "questionable" for several weeks now and doesn't suit up. The Giants had some key players who were questionable. They played tonight. The Packers are ultra cautious. It's the NFL, guys make huge money to play at less than 100%. It's the reality of the league. If Alexander is so banged up, why wasn't he put on the IR?

Members online

Latest posts