BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Love,Kraft,Reed,Melton, Jones, Dillon, Ballentine, pass rush, Steelers

Duds: Carlson, Barry

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everyone who is a stud take a step forward. Not so fast Carlson....

Game thread is sure a different place when they are winning. Gloom and doom kick the cat people don't make an appearance.
Some people just never have anything good to say.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Everyone who is a stud take a step forward. Not so fast Carlson....

Game thread is sure a different place when they are winning. Gloom and doom kick the cat people don't make an appearance.
There is a whole group of guys that don't show when we play well. But you still have that group that whines and complains when we win by 23. It's amazing to see. I've just come to realize that they are *** clowns.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There is a whole group of guys that don't show when we play well. But you still have that group that whines and complains when we win by 23. It's amazing to see. I've just come to realize that they are *** clowns.
Ooooo don’t say that , they get hurt feelings

Catamount1971

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s enjoy the win, but the biggest game of the year is next week. If we lose to the Bears, it will be several months of talk radio in Chicago talking about the Super Bowl next year. I don’t know if I can take that. I hope everyone that is “hurt” this week is on the field next week.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let’s enjoy the win, but the biggest game of the year is next week. If we lose to the Bears, it will be several months of talk radio in Chicago talking about the Super Bowl next year. I don’t know if I can take that. I hope everyone that is “hurt” this week is on the field next week.
I think we will be back to full force at WR next week and possibly at TE too.

Reaction score
STUDS:
- Packers Offense near dominating the Vikings at THEIR house
-Steelers stomping out Seattle and opening an opportunity for us to get a 6th seed (Beat Bears/SF beats LA)

What a great way to go out of 2023. We’ve got ourselves a QB! He might not be Aaron Rodgers, but Jordan is plenty good enough to lead this team deep into the Postseason.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Stud Darnell Savage. The DBs played like horse:poop: the games he missed. I heard earlier this season he was the one that set them up and called out the plays.

games

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs Only

MLF and Joe Barry - Barry dialed up a gem tonight. MLF got this team prepared to play in a week of crap. Extra credit for MLF's choice of captains to send a message.

The DBs - Nixon led team in tackles with 11 plus 1/2 a sack; Ballentine and Valentine had JJ strapped in all night; Owens and Savage had nice games.

The O-Line - First time in a long time that when we needed a running game to burn clock, our run-blocking delivered. Pass-blocking was good, as usual (we are so spoiled).

Bo Melton - Practice squad player makes good. Happy for the guy. Would love to know the backstory behind the Clifford throw that put him over 100 yards.

Jayden Reed - 2 TDs and a griddy on the Vikings home turf.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- Gute & MLF for suspending JA even though some thought it would cost the game.
Stud- Clifford- I hope I don't have to wait until next year for Tyni & LTF to give us the stats & comparisons to Starr, Favre, Rodgers & Love after each one of their 1st NFL pass attempts.
Dud- Joe Barry for the defense playing so well & if they do it again possibly saving his job.
Duds- injuries to key guys.
Next week should be fun.

Members online

Latest posts