Ravens studs and duds

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
As I dont feel like putting in more effort than the team did in writing this post heres my response.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: The entire Packers organization. Pathetic and embarrassing. Aaron Rodgers is the only person in the entire organization that can make a difference on game day.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dud, BH. Major dud. If he starts next week, I'm not watching. He has consistently looked bad against middle of the road defenses. You can blame anyone you want, but at the end of the day, this QB is not going to carry this team.

H

HardRightEdge

My eyes hurt. And that's from listening to the radio broadcast. I'm not sure I should watch the game replay lest I go blind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game was so bad today that I can’t help but hear a little jingle about sucking with the word bears replaced by pack. And that is extremely painful to say

PackATTACK15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let er rip
Wow! Just wow! Extremely disappointed with this team on offense, the defense played its part and played pretty well but the offense just played terrible. Hundley isn’t going to take us to the promise land, I think it’s time to get a new quarterback! I know they won’t go out and get anybody because that’s just how this organization does things but we really need too

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My hands are nice and warm from sitting on them; not much at all to cheer about.

Dud: O line; fumbles, sacks allowed, drops, sheesh.

Studs...Packers? .....um...........

Even if Aaron comes back for the last game, why bother?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Team has screwed themselves. At 5-5 they are lucky to still be in playoff conversations thanks to Rodgers having them at 4-1 when he got hurt. MM has got to be the biggest dope I’ve ever seen because he just can’t admit Hundley isn’t good...he’s just not. TT missed with Hundley and he’s screwed us by not signing a guy that can at least consistently move the ball. This team is a joke.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BH with another home loss! Unfrickinbelievable! He's not even a good backup QB, he deserves to be on the practice squad. I hate that he's our starting QB! This shutout loss at home tears it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts