Packers vs Da Bears game Thread

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Will the Pack ever win a game rest of the way?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I am a realist this season is done I’ll be shocked if we make playoffs not as a division winner,that’s not happening but as a miracle wild card

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A Packers fan outside of Chicago spends all that time and money to go to Soldier Field?
Nothing but a waste.
We are going to give the Bears fans their monies worth and make it worth the time and trouble to get to a game.
Sadly.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I predict that Bear fans will be much more optimistic about the future of Mitchell Trubisky after this game, at least for a week.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
28-17 Bears. Packers won't win another game until they barely sneak by the Browns. Then they won't win again.

Reaction score
I’m not the most confident about this team that’s left smoldering but I’m pretty sure we won’t go 0-8
Either. Even a squirrel finds a nut once in a while.
I think realistically were staring at a 6 Win season (maybe 7 with some good fortune) No reason for AR to return let him heal. Let’s revamp this Defense from the Top down (Sorry Dom) and get us a top 1/3 draft pick each round.
Let’s pray #12 heals and plays until he’s 40.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not optimistic at this juncture..... thinking it could end up 6 to 3

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
The formula was simple...prepare for 2 weeks, beat Detroit at home, beat these loser Bears on the road, and take care of the Browns, Rodgers comes back and wins the last 2 or 3 games, we make the playoffs as a wild card/divisional winner, and go on a miracle run to a 2nd Super Bowl in the Rodgers era.

But nooooooo. :eek:

TouchdownPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unfortunately there is nothing simple about winning at Chicago. I don't expect another blowout with a rookie QB on the other sideline, but nothing is easy for our guy under center.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not the same QB we faced last time. We have very little tape to defend Mitchell Trubisky.

He averages 128 yards per game. 2 TDs 2 ints 3 fumbles 2 lost in 4 games. I doubt he will dramatically improve by Sunday.

Members online