Pack vs Bears stud n dud

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers was a dud. But really this whole season has been a dud. Just looking forward to next year and hopefully get TT's pick all the way out of here

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Given the number of injuries all over defense and OL they played about as well as could be expected.

No studs. No real duds either.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs..

Aaron Rodgers.... for convincing the Front Office into giving him all that money to play like a bum. It takes mad skills to do that.

Williams nice solid runs and did the next man up when Arron Jones went down.

Mason Crosby for doing 100% for what he was called upon to do today.

Duds

The Front Office into being duped to give Rodgers all that money.

Spriggs

Special Teams

Other

Many players and coaches will be playing their final 3 games for the Pack.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gave us a punchers chance going in. The Bears aren't that good, but we were worse. Penalties again, shooting ourselves in the foot and Rodgers didn't have a good game. He missed a wide open Cobb 2,3,4 times for big plays. Missed MVS badly on a probable TD. I mean he wasn't terrible, but he's supposed to be better than that. If he doesn't want to be, give some money back.

I give Nagy a stud for almost letting a team that shouldn't even have been in the game, a chance at winning. Called that fake punt before they even lined up and getting cute on offense almost let us back in. on the flip side, we left almost 2 handfuls of regular old generic football plays on the field today that could have won us that game. it all comes down to execution.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Studs: Adams and Crosby

Duds: Secondary, special teams, Spriggs and the NFL for allowing the Bears to pump in the tornado siren while the Packers are on offense. WTF is up with that?

Fire Zook now.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard the last time the Packers went without any road wins was 1958 (overall record was 1-10-1).
Well, maybe we can beat the Jets. Maybe.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He did, he's a nice guy to have back there and proved it today.
Sheesh, it’s bad when mediocrity is considered a nice game...

I will stipulate that he had 2 nice plays...

Something like 32 of his 55 yards rushing came on those two plays

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I was about to say the same thing but then I noticed the poster and decided responding was pointless. If that’s considered a nice game then Derrick Henry must be the GOAT

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It was tough sledding in there today, and again he was valuable as a blocker and pass catcher when called upon. Do you think he left of ton of yards out there on the field by not running hard? Cobb and Rodgers left a ton of yards on that field today.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs:Devante, Jamaal, Mason(didn’t miss a FG)
Duds: Dbacks again, special teams again, tackling again, pass rush again, for the first time my biggest dud, Aaron Rodgers..

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was tough sledding in there today, and again he was valuable as a blocker and pass catcher when called upon. Do you think he left of ton of yards out there on the field by not running hard? Cobb and Rodgers left a ton of yards on that field today.

Williams had many runs that could have gone for more yardage in my opinion. He hits the hole very slow and if you didn’t see that today on a couple of his runs you’re just being obtuse

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh, apparently someone thinks there were gaping holes out there and Rodgers didn't miss any passes again? LOL

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was, no doubt. I am not saying it was a bad game, guess I am just not overly impressed. I think he is a really good #2 back. As far as Rodgers and Cobb goes, you will get no argument from me.

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I gave us a punchers chance going in. The Bears aren't that good, but we were worse. Penalties again, shooting ourselves in the foot and Rodgers didn't have a good game. He missed a wide open Cobb 2,3,4 times for big plays. Missed MVS badly on a probable TD. I mean he wasn't terrible, but he's supposed to be better than that. If he doesn't want to be, give some money back.

I give Nagy a stud for almost letting a team that shouldn't even have been in the game, a chance at winning. Called that fake punt before they even lined up and getting cute on offense almost let us back in. on the flip side, we left almost 2 handfuls of regular old generic football plays on the field today that could have won us that game. it all comes down to execution.

Hate to say it, but the Bears are pretty damn good. Easily the best D in the league. Agree that Rodgers really should've hit Cobb on those overthrows, and MVS had a step, but that was about 60 yards in the air, and not one you'd expect anyone to drop in stride (maybe Mahomes with his cannon). That being said, can't say I'm surprised with this one. We lost to a better team on the road. So my DUD isn't anyone in particular, but just this season in general. Need to get healthy next year and bring in some upgrades, including at HC.

STUD: Adams. I hope everyone is appreciating watching him play. He's incredible. I think part of the reason he gets underrated nationally is because people credit Rodgers for some of his success. Not the case. This guy gets open and makes plays. He could put up numbers with almost anyone at QB.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears have a pretty good defense, after that I think they're very overrated. In the real world, a good team would have destroyed this Packers team today. We didn't even play that well and it was mostly self inflicted wounds that kept us out of the W column. Playing to clinch a division title, the first in almost a decade against a battered team, and at home?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers really are as bad as they look. If they lose to the Jets on the road then they are officially the worst team in the NFL.