Official Giants studs n duds

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Starks doesn't get squared away before the end of the season there is 0% chance he returns! He has been a memorable back foe the Pack but it would be time to move on. Pack might have a whole new backfield if Lacy leaves FA and Starks doesn't return.
Agreed. I like Starks, but he's not helping and it is such an interchangeable position than any other team would have cut him at this point. Just stubborn behavior by management.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's incredible to me that this rush 4 drop 7 recipe came about in 2011, and MM has made absolutely no progress in coming up with an answer for it. It seriously makes me question his validity as a coach. He's either just not very smart or has too big of an ego to change the gameplan.

Yep in the next three years the Packers passing game was a dreadful 5th, 6th and 2nd in ypa. What the heck was McCarthy thinking? Yes they have struggled the past 16 games or so but to include those three years as an issue with the offense is crazy

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep in the next three years the Packers passing game was a dreadful 5th, 6th and 2nd in ypa. What the heck was McCarthy thinking? Yes they have struggled the past 16 games or so but to include those three years as an issue with the offense is crazy
Maybe he was referring to the good defenses, which kept GB's potent offense at bay. They couldn't adjust, and now they can't adjust to anyone, so that's a legitimate concern.

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he was referring to the good defenses, which kept GB's potent offense at bay. They couldn't adjust, and now they can't adjust to anyone, so that's a legitimate concern.

Exactly. It might mean something with you saying it. I could say the sky is generally a shade a blue, and people would argue every letter of it.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Exactly. It might mean something with you saying it. I could say the sky is generally a shade a blue, and people would argue every letter of it.

Actually, the sky itself isn't any shade of blue. The sky and sun take on their respective colors because of the way different wave lengths of light reach the eye. A clear cloudless day-time sky is "blue" because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight. :whistling:

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think you're supposed to link a source when you regurgitate info. Like, "my daddy told me..." That type of thing. Everyone here knows you ain't got nothin but a couple of marbles rolling around upstairs, and clearly an IQ below 75. You didn't think that nonsense your own. Spill the beans, who has been lying to you?

You being so gullible is sorta cute, though ;)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Oh and if you could put me back on your ignore list like you told me you did before your temp ban, that would be great! :tup:

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: O Line, Adams, Cobb, Lacy, D line, Crosby
Duds: Rodgers, second half redzone offense, we need a punter, Starks not producing,

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

No, I think everybody would argue with you because your attitude stinks.

bigbubbatd

Cheesehead
Reaction score

So they had harder times against really good defenses? That is really surprising. Adjusting right now isn't as much of an issue as executing. They put up more points than any team vs the Vikings and with decent execution and coaching (take a fg) would have put up at least 23 points. In the other games they have averaged 28 points per game this year. The offense is not firing on all cylinders for sure but they are scoring points. They need consistency. Don't get me wrong I am not a huge McCarthy fan but the idea that this offense has been figured out doesn't really stand up. The Giants really had zero answer when the Packers executed well. Dropped tds by Starks and Rodgers took 11 points off the board. With a bad middle of the game the Packers should have put up 34 points. The potency is still there

I

Great to see the supposed "leadership" of this board act in such a mature, respectable manner. You're setting a great example!

Should you wish to report me, please feel free to do so. We have warned you several times about how you talk to other members but you have chosen to ignore the warnings. YOU make the choice !

jrock645

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Should you wish to report me, please feel free to do so. We have warned you several times about how you talk to other members but you have chosen to ignore the warnings. YOU make the choice !

My attitude and such toward you and other posters here reflects your supposed leadership. You have a problem with me, then look in the mirror.

Hilarious how you take this so seriously yet conduct yourself like a 5th grader. I've left brown mass in my diapers more worthy of respect than the mods here.

I

My attitude and such toward you and other posters here reflects your supposed leadership. You have a problem with me, then look in the mirror.

Hilarious how you take this so seriously yet conduct yourself like a 5th grader. I've left brown mass in a toilet bowl more worthy of respect than the mods here.

:roflmao:

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Hilarious how you take this so seriously yet conduct yourself like a 5th grader. I've left brown mass in a toilet bowl more worthy of respect than the mods here.
This is how you get banned

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Actually, the sky itself isn't any shade of blue. The sky and sun take on their respective colors because of the way different wave lengths of light reach the eye. A clear cloudless day-time sky is "blue" because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight. :whistling:
Thanks, Google! :D

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Agreed. I like Starks, but he's not helping and it is such an interchangeable position than any other team would have cut him at this point. Just stubborn behavior by management.
I kiind of disagree. Starks just seems to have up and down phases. I think the offensive line just does not run block very well. I just dread 3rd and ones. I almost always sceam pass it, pass it!

Staff online

Latest posts