Turkey day studs

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Love, Dillon, Tom, Watson, Gary, Whelan, Reed, MLF... etc.
Duds: Carlson

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So proud of these guys.
Thank you Lord for that!

We’ve got ourselves a QB!!
There were some elite plays there by Love. Only 1 bad drop (Doubs) and one bad throw. But wow! Poise, accuracy, leadership, tough throws made easily . . . Love looked very impressive today.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
Love, Reed, Heath, Gary, Watson, Owens, Dilion

Duds
Carlson with missed XP..

Magooch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Love - best game of his career
Pass rush
Watson
Owens
Reed (love this guy)
MLF - I’ve said before that I’ve often doubted his ability to out coach and opponent or coach a win when we’re less talented than the opponent. He showed up today

Duds
Hard to think of many. Carlsen still kinda meh for me… some small coaching gaffes like failed 4th down or 2pt. A few drops.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STUDS

Love - again showed precisely what many have seen, few of those arm motion changes were ten year vet pure.
MLF - when he is in his bag dude is special, called excellent game.
Barry - his calls nearly the whole game against a LETHAL offense demanded they play perfect.
Gute - For loading this team with young talent and cheap FAs that many *****ed about.

Gonna go chug a beer for each of these dudes. - Happy FREAKING Thanksgiving!

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs

Love: This is his **** game to his haters. Proof he can and WILL do it. Short week, multiple weapons down, multiple defenders down, on the road, and he has one of those Brett Favre first halfs.

Owens: WORST game as a Packer Sunday...best game as a Packer Thursday and easily #2 or #3 option for player of the game

Gary: Best game since the ACL he finally had that high gear getting around the corner that he had prior to the injury.

Duds:

Carlson: you can't miss XPs. Don't care if I expect it or not you can't do it.

Coaching: Mid way through the 2nd quarter they went from trying to drop the Lions to trying not to lose. Too scared for well over half the game.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB studs- Love and the entire 1st half offense including MLF. Joe Barry and the defense. Dan Campbell.
GB duds- 2nd half offense.

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There were some elite plays there by Love. Only 1 bad drop (Doubs) and one bad throw. But wow! Poise, accuracy, leadership, tough throws made easily . . . Love looked very impressive today.
There was one throw in particular to me that really stood out. I don't remember who it was thrown to, but it was in the second quarter I believe where Love dropped back and launched one that I would normally think was going to be overthrown, but it just dropped beautifully over the linebacker into the zone. He's starting to show some of the touch that wasn't there in the beginning and it's exciting to see!

Side note, I'm going to keep touting the D-line and the promise they show. We need to improve against the run, but the pass rush generated against a very good offensive line was incredible. Brooks is such a steal! I would love one more beefy NT or thumper at linebacker, but loving what is coming together there.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:

Jordan Love - THIS is a HUGE growth glimpse here. Kid has electricity

Reed - Cobb now not in 2 years

Gary/Smith - they both disrupted Detroit and that is why the O sputtered at times

Surprise Surprise!! Game of the YEAR. There is definitely signs of regrowth here.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs-Gary
P. Smith
Zach Tom
Watson- would've had a monster game with better deep passes.
Love- great qb under 20 yards

Duds-dropped passes for first downs by Doubs and Reed
Love- leaves a lot of points on the field with his lousy deep passes to an open Watson

Members online

Latest posts