Studs n duds Cards

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I think blitzing can be different. It can actually be an in the moment call for the blitzer. He can wait till the snap and if there is absolutely no hole; then he can back off. At least he should back off and try to diagnose the play. Too often in the past I have seen (I don't mean this year or even last) us try to rush up the middle when it is clogged and actually succeed in only making it more clogged.
Exactly and those are the games that a good DC will play with Rodgers and the kind that frustrate him when he "loses that round of chess".

D

Deleted member 6794

I think blitzing can be different. It can actually be an in the moment call for the blitzer. He can wait till the snap and if there is absolutely no hole; then he can back off. At least he should back off and try to diagnose the play. Too often in the past I have seen (I don't mean this year or even last) us try to rush up the middle when it is clogged and actually succeed in only making it more clogged.

It's definitely true that sometimes the defense is perfectly capable of disguising their scheme before the snap but as mentioned above overall Rodgers' ability to read defenses presnap is a huge advantage for the Packers offense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts