Crazy game

Studs
The defense (they are underappreciated)
Dillon
Jones
Douglass
Bojorquez

Duds
CLOCK MANAGEMENT: This was terrible. I have no idea what Lafleur/Rodgers were thinking on that last drive before halftime. All you needed was another 10-15 yards or so and give Crosby a shot at a long field goal. Better than whatever happened. And then the constant waste of time outs, leading to the stupid delay of game on the goaline.

Not running it on the one-inch line. The running game has been carrying you the whole time. Give it to Jones or Dillon.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers literally tried to give the game away and still won smh. The clock management and WASTE of timeouts has plagued this tram since the McCarthy era. Rodgers just casually takes the clock to about 2 seconds before snapping the ball each time. It’s definitely going to cost them. Should have tonight. I watched them waste three timeouts because they ran the clock all the way to 1 smh. As much as I love Rodgers as a QB, it’s definitely him.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Duds

MLF and time management. Red Zone offense management.

Studs AJ GREEN! Dilion, Jones, Cobb!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
STUDS
Defensive Front, outside of one drive they were just a force to be reckoned with, Kyler was rarely comfortable.

Dillon and Jones ran incredible, but no touches for Dillon inside the 5 yard line is just ignorant.

Cobb!!!!!

Winfree gets honorable nod, dude had a drop and May have pressed some but dangit if that young man doesn’t have some ability in and out of breaks.

Duds

Timeout management.

Red zone offensive play calling

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs-
Cobb, AJ, Dillion, Douglas, Campbell, Lowry, Bojo, SPECIAL TEAMS

Duds-
Clock Management, goal line offense

LFG

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs:Jones,Tonyan,Dline,O’line,Dillon,Douglas,Cobb
DUDS:penaltie,Goal line Failures, Not putting the game away, those stupid idiotic Dumba** Brain fart, time outs, MLF

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This went from looking like a sure Green Bay win, to a sure Arizona win, to an inexplicable Green Bay victory when all was said and done.

I have no words for that last drive. LaFleur and Rodgers were awful.

The timeouts situation is just nuts. I cannot believe a player of Aaron Rodgers caliber is so awful with timeout management. I know there were a couple times they couldn't get lined up, but still. That last one was just unacceptable.

BUT...

The effort all around was awesome. And at the end of the day, it's a win.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs - Me it's 4:45am
Ras(al)gul, has been a good addition so far
AJ & Dillon
the backup backups, made some mistakes and not as good as who was missing but made a telling contribution
the D

Duds
Soft D on back to back TD's for az
RZ playcalls, F F S
Time management

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to give the refs a dud too they had absolutely no evidence to overturn that TD

I think it was said best by Mike (spacing last name) “We felt he was short but couldn’t see enough evidence to prove it”

I thought he was short personally as well. Shouldn’t have mattered though and punched it in still

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I want to here MLF explanation of that BS goal line offense, and wasted TO’s from him and Rodgers, you have Derrick Henrys Brother on the sidelines, feed that Beast

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs-
Cobb, AJ, Dillion, Douglas, Campbell, Lowry, Bojo, SPECIAL TEAMS

Duds-
Clock Management, goal line offense

LFG
Can I ask people not to refer to our kicker as bojo, that is what the british prime minister is called, and that ain't fair to Cory as our bojo is a c0ckwomble(thats official)

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
We just beat an undefeated football team on the road without Davante Adams, Jaire Alexander, David Bakhtiari, Josh Myers, Allen Lazard, Marquez Valdes-Scantling, Z'Darius Smith.

We will get 5 of those 7 back. At least.

Don Barclay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud(s): whoever has made this team tough. Is it Barry? Jones/Dillon? DeVondre Campbell? Whatever it is, this team is ****ing HARD like I haven't seen in a long time.

Further studs: Campbell (I love watching this man play football, every snap); Douglas -- I hope they don't ding him for those penalties on in-house evals, I love how tough he is...and he did win the game; Jenkins -- I wouldn't say flawless, but holy crap what a game; and Winfree came through like the preseason hype would've had you believing -- but I have a *really* bad history evaluating WR play, so heck if I know, he just looked like he belonged, and made some fluid grabs and moves.

Duds: I don't know, obvious issues popped up logistically, but damn if I'm the guy to complain about how this team came together in all the craziness on a Thursday night.

Members online