Official Game Day Thread: Cowboys @ Packers - 11/7: WIN 45 - 7

peterwalden

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why do i have to listen to an AM station out of Oklahoma to hear the Packer games? What is up with the radio broadcasting of the Pack games this year? I've tried to find some answers online, but have come up empty handed.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont care if we are up big time, this has to be said!

Stupid ******** Kicker!

Common Crosby, get your act together man!

Its a fair arguement that a 54 yard FG is a stretch, but he has 2 frikin jobs. Now kicking out of bounds! WTF MAN!:tomato:

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I know you've always got his back. And I respect that.

But damn! :mad2:

I try to fall back on the fact that i bet 75% of the league would love to have him. But its ****** me off and its going to cost us sooner or later. How many times has he kicked out of bounds this year? 3 or 4 times isnt it? Granted if that ball had been 1 yard to the inside he would have looked pretty dang good. Still.......

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Probably will?!?! Don't need to be worried about stats,.. (we were talking about this in chat)

cantstop12to85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CLLLLAAAAYYYYY.....Without a doubt my favorite on the team, without him we'd be in trouble and I think Michaels is right....He could have DPOTY on lock with 10.5 sacks and an int return stop being so goood!!!!!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers!!!!!! I purrrrrr, I purrrrrrr!!! Just an awesome job all around by everyone. Aaron found his game, we ran the ball, very little dropped passes, ST looked tight, D just playing their hearts out, and then Matthews just killin it up in there. Touchdown Clay Matthews!!! I loved yelling that as much as TD Woodson!!! It's fun!!! This is the kind of win that makes you all giddy!!! It was a real romp!!! We needed this very much going into the bye with the Vikings coming. But right now, I just wanna enjoy this moment! I think I'm glowing!!! Thank you Packers, you give us so much to believe in!!!

I think we just cost Wade his job too!!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
great game. So fun to watch from beginning to end. Clay Matthews is just....wow, amazing. Even though that pick was alot of hawk, and woodson, he totally desreved that pick six. Rodgers needed a great game like this, overall I thought his performance was the best of the night, made it seem like he was playing in his sleep. Hard tackles, hard runs, and hard play by everyone overall. This team is the COMPLETE opposite of the Dallas Cowbows, I'm proud of these guys, they deserve some time to rest and get healthy for the queens.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea it's a bigger story for Wade & Cowboys turmoil, over Packers on a roll going into the bye week despite the adversity of the season of injuries

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea it's a bigger story for Wade & Cowboys turmoil, over Packers on a roll going into the bye week despite the adversity of the season of injuries

True but for me, all I can see are Packers!!! I could care less about the woes of the Cowboys, I'll look at it during the week if they fire Wade, just to laugh at them! But all I have in my heart right now is love for my team!!!

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm fine with us being overshadowed--again. This team doesnt seem like the type of team that would care either

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dallas cowboy fan said pregame "Cowboys should win this game fairly easily."

LOL

Dallas radio is already talking #1 draft picks and what players to draft next year.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Dallas fan called in, wanting the State of TExas to take the Cowboys away from Jerry Jones and turn it into a Fan own team like the Packers. lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This was the biggest shellacking I've seen the Packers apply. There was the 30something-3 against the Bears a few seasons ago, but this game was over by halftime. AMAZING.

Members online

Latest posts