Packers vs Cowboys Game Thread: Welcome to The Playoffs Edition

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thank you! Way way way too sloppy at the end. I got to hear that ******* is in the morning talking about Dallas almost came back when a reality was they got their *** kicked
You're spot on there. They changed the narrative. What was going to be a glorious Packer victory is now going to be about Dallas nearly making a comeback. Yuck.

757Niner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great. Freakin. Win.

Kudos to LaFleur & Barry.

I said during the week, the Cowturds will give you opportunities.

You just have to take advantage of them and did you ever.

Our match-up will be epic but they always are.

Just an awesome display by your team this evening.

Congrats....see ya Saturday!

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals its my fault, I told the refs I didn’t have enough money to cover all the drinks, but I would have asked for forgiveness

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pissed off that they let them have some hope at the end, but really this was a decisive dominant victory. Tremendous effort all around. Great coaching job by MLF

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On MLF - bad decision to pass there.
Took a game that was a blowout and let it get semi interesting at the end. You can't Ever do this I wish they'd get old of that freaking habit
Every team in the league would have likely done the same thing. They still won by 16 points and gave away 16 at the end. I don't think those last 2 TDs wil even factor into the post game discussion as far as the team goes. Yeah fans and the media will make a big deal out of it but all they needed to do was keep the cowboys from scoring 32 points and they did. Good win all around including the last quarter.

CanPackFan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I
Yeah, usually when they talk about taking your foot off the gas, they mean the offense. In this case, it was the defense. They've sure been letting them score quick.
It is annoying. They actually played well today.. then to just mail it in in the second half, and especially in the 4th… that is not championship mentality.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I

It is annoying. They actually played well today.. then to just mail it in in the second half, and especially in the 4th… that is not championship mentality.
Anyone who says they mailed it in in the second half is beyond help. Pulled starters to early? Yes played too soff D? Yes poor play calling decision making? Yes still a very very very very impressive win

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, MLF was showing respect going for the blowout instead of kicking the field goal. But then he sandbagged on the next possession.

I'm not blaming his decision to play the backup team. Just doing a 3 and out run. Give the backups some game time to make some plays and keep the drive going at least for a little bit.

Dak really came close on a couple of long throws after that. If one or two had connected, we would be having a different conversation.

Reaction score
It sure didn’t look like Matt was yawning after missing that throw on 3rd down. He looked disgusted.

Just run the ball and eliminate :22 gameclock and the final Timeout 2-minute. That’s 1/6 of the remaining clock gone + eliminating a Timeout if you simply hand it off. There’s also no guarantee we didn’t get the 1st Running it and accomplish BOTH
Eat the Clock to under 2 minutes. Give Dallas the ball back with 1:53 and no timeouts down by 2-scores.

He was trying to get fancy going for the 1st to get a POTENTIAL clock run off instead of taking an ACTUAL runoff. Rule of Risk: up 2+ TD’s just elimate the clock and final timeout. Up just 1 score? Yes go for the dagger

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Great. Freakin. Win.

Kudos to LaFleur & Barry.

I said during the week, the Cowturds will give you opportunities.

You just have to take advantage of them and did you ever.

Our match-up will be epic but they always are.

Just an awesome display by your team this evening.

Congrats....see ya Saturday!
This will be revenge tour stop 2

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keep in mind, we weren't expecting anything this year,,!
True enough. They've raised some expectations now though. After disposing of the irresistible force, we'll see what happens when they run into the immovable object next week.

I can't help but wonder if they can improve on this next year. Right now, I'm thinking their youth is a strength.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love is definitely a HUGE stud in this game!! The oline and wrs coaches need a STUD too. Heard all week about their GREAT defense..barely made a dent in this game!!

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I would say this would be some payback for them dominating the packers in the 90s..Doesnt quite offset it, but this one should sting.

It Must suck to be a cowboys fan.

Pfffft
Really? What's our record against Dallas this century?

Edit: I don't remember them beating us in the last 15 years.

Members online

Latest posts