Official Game Day Thread: Cowboys @ Packers - 11/7: WIN 45 - 7

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
This was the biggest shellacking I've seen the Packers apply. There was the 30something-3 against the Bears a few seasons ago, but this game was over by halftime. AMAZING.

Yep, biggest beat down I've seen from the Packers......probably ever. Was amazing.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers are certainly on a roll.
They turned it around against Minny. They really needed that win.
And they are doing it on 2nd, 3rd stringers and players from the practice squad.
Amazing!

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that was unbelievable, ive never seen such a beat down before and it couldnt have come at a better time.

Midterm today, meant the Packers dominance put me in a great mood to study throughout the night/day.

lol but seriously, i was expecting a Packers win, but this was WAY more than i expected. Cowboys are terrible!

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exceptional win!! That was what we were supposed to do, blow out a bad team with ease. Great way to go into the bye week. Having said that, this was the first time I saw the Cowboys all year and OMG are they horrible!! Couldn't count the number of guys I saw just give up and not even try to make a play. Almost enough to make me feel sorry for my Cowboy friends....almost, but not quite. No mercy for them today and it was fuh-uhn.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A seven year old boy was at the center of a county courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy had a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dallas cowboy fan said pregame "Cowboys should win this game fairly easily."

LOL

Dallas radio is already talking #1 draft picks and what players to draft next year.

If they can get luck, draft him and trade romo for a #1 and grab a Tackle.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
did anyone see our next governor last night at the game? lots of security around him.

L

Lunchboxer

A seven year old boy was at the center of a county courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy had a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

That made me ROFL

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Thats brilliant lol :D

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Teams have gone for it on fourth down against the Packers 37 times since the start of the 2009 season, most in the league – and the Packers have stopped 67.6 percent of them, best in the league. In other words, punt.

Chadthedrummer7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Being from Dallas, i was a little worried that this would have been the one game the cowgirlz squeeked out a win. i had 20+ people over at the house and did 20+ brats and tonz of pizza and cilli. we had such a good time, then in the 3rd quarter i wonder where most of the cowgirl fans went? they were outside drinking and smoking and didn't want to see the shlackin we were puttin on em! haha... me and all my packer backers loved the game. it was refreshing to see the offense just on a roll! Good times... good times! goin up to the motherland to see the 49ers get beat on 12.5 and see my tile out front for the second time since it was put in! i love it...

Members online

Latest posts