1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Official Game Day Thread: Cowboys @ Packers - 11/7: WIN 45 - 7

Discussion in 'Game Day Archive' started by ivo610, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +584
    Yep, biggest beat down I've seen from the Packers......probably ever. Was amazing.

2. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,673
    The Packers are certainly on a roll.
    They turned it around against Minny. They really needed that win.
    And they are doing it on 2nd, 3rd stringers and players from the practice squad.
    Amazing!

3. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Such a great win to finally just blow a team out 45-7 :D

4. JCpackers04

JCpackers04 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +17
    that was unbelievable, ive never seen such a beat down before and it couldnt have come at a better time.

Midterm today, meant the Packers dominance put me in a great mood to study throughout the night/day.

lol but seriously, i was expecting a Packers win, but this was WAY more than i expected. Cowboys are terrible!

5. maxlives

maxlives Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +107
    Exceptional win!! That was what we were supposed to do, blow out a bad team with ease. Great way to go into the bye week. Having said that, this was the first time I saw the Cowboys all year and OMG are they horrible!! Couldn't count the number of guys I saw just give up and not even try to make a play. Almost enough to make me feel sorry for my Cowboy friends....almost, but not quite. No mercy for them today and it was fuh-uhn.

6. chucknorris101

chucknorris101 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +35
    A seven year old boy was at the center of a county courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy had a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Dallas Cowboys, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

7. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    If they can get luck, draft him and trade romo for a #1 and grab a Tackle.

8. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    did anyone see our next governor last night at the game? lots of security around him.

9. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    That made me ROFL

10. Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +110
    Thats brilliant lol :D

11. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Teams have gone for it on fourth down against the Packers 37 times since the start of the 2009 season, most in the league – and the Packers have stopped 67.6 percent of them, best in the league. In other words, punt.

12. Chadthedrummer7

Chadthedrummer7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Being from Dallas, i was a little worried that this would have been the one game the cowgirlz squeeked out a win. i had 20+ people over at the house and did 20+ brats and tonz of pizza and cilli. we had such a good time, then in the 3rd quarter i wonder where most of the cowgirl fans went? they were outside drinking and smoking and didn't want to see the shlackin we were puttin on em! haha... me and all my packer backers loved the game. it was refreshing to see the offense just on a roll! Good times... good times! goin up to the motherland to see the 49ers get beat on 12.5 and see my tile out front for the second time since it was put in! i love it...