2023 official Chiefs Week pregame thread...

Reaction score
We need to set the tone again on Defense and dominate their OL. However keep #7 spying on Mahomes wherever he is at with the ball. Mahomes won’t outrun Walker, he's just too athletic. Eliminate any Mahomes scrambles.

This game isn’t one anyone expects GB to Win. That makes us dangerous because it takes pressure off us to let loose. This can be a HUGE statement game because this is essentially the AFC #1 seed contender. Beating KC? that would send ripples through the entire league.

When considering our D? We’ve been very disruptive as of late. We have to keep this a lower scoring game to have a chance at an upset. Our D can keep us in this one by holding it to a 1 score game or creating a takeaway or turnover on downs etc

Wyatt had better wake up. He’s way too quiet for a Day1 selection in year 2. He needs his Coach to personal challenge him

Last edited:

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Chiefs are the Super Bowl champs, after all. We're improving, but I don't think we're quite at their level yet. I think the season still holds some ups and downs. My guess is we fall back to earth a bit tonight. But the any given Sunday rule still applies.
The Chiefs have an age old successful coach and a team that can handle any adversity. They bounced back after the Detroit loss and the after the Eagles loss. They are too much about taking care of business. Yes, they can be upset but they know they have to come out and win.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well….technically..that would be 1 point shy of 3TD but I had to account for Carlson missing an XP :whistling:

I would offer though that as much as we do fuss, our D rarely gives up high point losses. Although our secondary has been pretty banged up lately. If you had told me at the beginning of this season that J’aire, Rasul and Stokes would all be off the field simultaneously and we’d possibly be facing Mahomes without any of them? I’d have shed a tear.
“Technically“3 tds is 18 points so… lol

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Chiefs have an age old successful coach and a team that can handle any adversity. They bounced back after the Detroit loss and the after the Eagles loss. They are too much about taking care of business. Yes, they can be upset but they know they have to come out and win.
It'll be a good measuring stick for us.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did you guys see Russell Wilson throw another Fail Mary pass just now? Only this time the zebras got it right.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the Chiefs are the Super Bowl champs, after all. We're improving, but I don't think we're quite at their level yet. I think the season still holds some ups and downs. My guess is we fall back to earth a bit tonight. But the any given Sunday rule still applies.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
That's correct. Availability is naught. Yeah sure... they're hurt, they're competitors ... blah blah... availability...

Members online

Latest posts