swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to wait till tomorrow ....right now I'm in a "fire everybody mood"

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds...Offense and defense
Stud was the squirrel . This team will be lucky to win 9 games. I've said it over and over... there is a need for a cultural change in Green Bay. The same crap with this team every year. They make the playoffs because the north has been trash.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say most negated most positive or negative things they did overall on a personal level. Overall I'm giving the team a dud. They rarely help each other out and it was the case today.

If it's not Rodgers not helping his receivers, a receiver isn't helping pick him up on occasion. When that's working then the defense gets turnovers our offense can't do anything with.

When our offense starts doing something our defense can't make a stop. They guy giving us extra offensive possessions, can't finish his play to give us a chance to win it. Always something it seems and this team can't seem to put it together.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
It's ok, Packer Nation, they will adjust some things and get back to basics next week. Pad level stuff.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds...Offense and defense
Stud was the squirrel . This team will be lucky to win 9 games. I've said it over and over... there is a need for a cultural change in Green Bay. The same crap with this team every year. They make the playoffs because the north has been trash.
They've been able to pile up at least 5 wins within the division year in year out.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also give a dud to Rodell, because all he can do is *****. Unlike most farts floating on the breeze that show up unexpectedly, he shows up like clockwork with the same smell anytime things get rough

InFamous

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't get it. You basically need a three and out on defense to give the ball back to the offense to win the game. Why no onside kick? What difference does it make if it is a 3&out at the colts 25 opposed to the 45 yard line? Ball placement of the punt can't be the reason as McAfee is able to put the ball inside the 20 in both instances...

Why not trying to get the ball back directly while the colts defense is still on it is heels?!

Until someone can explain that to me, McCarthy gets a dud for me, just like the first 3 quarter offense all together!

Reaction score
Studs: Dix,Montgomery,
Duds; Special teams coverage, The Offense in general

I'm not gonna blame a depleted secondary and CM3 less D because they held a top 10 rated Offense to 24 pts

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Way too many big mistakes made to win. The opening kickoff coverage was terrible, Haha missed they sack late, Janis dropped a deep ball, missed FG, interception, and Rodgers missed deep throws.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

Reaction score
Studs: Monty, Ryan

Duds: special teams, Rodgers (3rd and 4 on an important drive and he throws a 40+yard bomb?), overall D, coaches (buck stops with them)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I also give a dud to Rodell, because all he can do is *****. Unlike most farts floating on the breeze that show up unexpectedly, he shows up like clockwork with the same smell anytime things get rough

Lol right. You're upset because I was right about this team? . I'm always in the forum so don't make it seem like I just show up when we lose. If you really paid a ANY attention instead of running your yap I'm here just as Much as when we lose.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Dix,Montgomery,
Duds; Special teams coverage, The Offense in general

I'm not gonna blame a depleted secondary and CM3 less D because they held a top 10 rated Offense to 24

They also had two picks.

I'll agree the defense wasnt bad overall, but long TD drive to end the half can't happen.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lol right. You're upset because I was right about this team? . I'm always in the forum so don't make it seem like I just show up when we lose. If you really paid a ANY attention instead of running your yap I'm here just as Much as when we lose.

It's not impressive to be right about things not going well when that's all you predict constantly.

OP
OP
PFanCan

PFanCan

Reaction score
Way too many big mistakes made to win. The opening kickoff coverage was terrible, Haha missed they sack late, Janis dropped a deep ball, missed FG, interception, and Rodgers missed deep throws.
Indy made mistakes,too. Two INTs, countless missed sacks on Rodgers scrambles, inability to recover the fumble, going out of bounds to stop the clock.

But, the better team won today. Players were outplayed and coaches out coached.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had the opportunity to be tied for 1st in the North and this is the performance we deliver? The entire team was a dud today.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not impressive to be right about things not going well when that's all you predict constantly.

Bro seriously? I'm just a realist. I don't wear homer shades. I will tell you they will lose and why...it's not my fault that it usually happens that way. Id love to be wrong

Djepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
So why did the Packer start waiting five minutes till the end of the game to start playing football?? Stupid play calling, no running game to speak of - Joic Bell on Monday ??? Ha!!! and a Gutless defense...all the makings of a good old fashion *** firing....good job Dead Head Ted You managed to assemble a wonderful team this year!!

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Uh Monty maybe?

Dudes: MM, Dom, TT, Defense, Offense.
I've come to terms with this team not being that good, that's fine. And they'll tease us occasionally throughout the year and give us some false hope that makes us think they can maybe pull it together.

I'm so sick of this defense choking at the end of games its unreal. I have absolutely ZERO faith in them getting a stop when we need one, absolutely none.

Latest posts