Colts studs and duds

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know if it's so much about proving he was "right" as it is to show how ridiculous some people get when things do get tough. Same coaches, same players (well fewer even) same play books and they've beaten a slew of playoff teams here in recent weeks. The same guys half of this board wanted cut, traded and fired 2 months ago.

I don't know, maybe he is just gloating to prove he was "right", but i see it much like I saw this team. There's more to it. There's still a lot to be done and it's not getting easier. I don't see a team we can't beat, i also don't see a game I feel comfortable about going into either. We've been in playoff mode for 6 weeks and it still continues except now there really is no next week.

and anything short of a superbowl, and even that, might not stop the detractors, and they'll be back out in force with the "everyone sucks" mantra.

Being critical or making observations is different than what more than a few have been guilty of this year. That thread is a prime example? does it push you to self reflection? or automatically put you on the defense and attack mode?

Tbh, I was searching for my post on how Rodgers started to listen to coaches and play with in the system, or something similar.

While searching, I found posts such as this one.

Seeing net and others sit here and give up on the team during the losing streak made me mad actually.

I found posts showing how I was still optimistic and trying to explain things to give others hope.

If others can ***** why the HELL can't I gloat?

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`m obviously one of those "detractors" and I stand by my opinions. I`m REALLY REALLY glad we did it in the end, and[ I`m really pleased lord Voldamort got his head sorted out, and did what he was paid to do, which is win. Why is it such a freakin crime around here to dare and criticize Rodgers when he needed a rocket up his rear end ?
I can see this causing another major division around here......Jeez

I

Tbh, I was searching for my post on how Rodgers started to listen to coaches and play with in the system, or something similar.

While searching, I found posts such as this one.

Seeing net and others sit here and give up on the team during the losing streak made me mad actually.

I found posts showing how I was still optimistic and trying to explain things to give others hope.

If others can ***** why the HELL can't I gloat?

Gloat away !!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I`m obviously one of those "detractors" and I stand by my opinions. I`m REALLY REALLY glad we did it in the end, and[ I`m really pleased lord Voldamort got his head sorted out, and did what he was paid to do, which is win. Why is it such a freakin crime around here to dare and criticize Rodgers when he needed a rocket up his rear end ?
I can see this causing another major division around here......Jeez
Bill

Stop being defensive.. Please..

It was your opinion as mine was.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you weren't one of my "obvious detractors" There's a difference between being critical and making observations and what some do on here. i can find my own posts critical of rodgers from just 2 months ago. I don't care about that. Unless of course you wanted him traded and gone, then you're on my list :)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
you weren't one of my "obvious detractors" There's a difference between being critical and making observations and what some do on here. i can find my own posts critical of rodgers from just 2 months ago. I don't care about that. Unless of course you wanted him traded and gone, then you're on my list :)
I was critical as stated something was wrong... But also posted how Rodgers was listening to coaches finally.. That's what made me do searches for it

I

No, I never did, but I certainly had an opinion of benching him if he didn`t buck his ideas up.

Packer Brother

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If they lose to the Giants, it's a disappointing year. Simple as that. Let's hope they aren't spent from coming back to win the division. I think that factored into the 49ers loss a few years ago.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was critical of Rodgers as well, but frankly it was because I recognize how good he is. I even suggested that maybe he needed to be benched temporarily. I know that seems crazy now, and it probably was then too, but I was just looking for a solution to getting Rodgers' head straightened out... obviously he did just fine on his own lol. I never once thought we should be trading him etc.. I have always recognized how Lucky we have been to have had him at QB. Going forward I will continue to be critical where I feel it is warranted, but I also realize how much worse things could be without him.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I was critical of Rodgers as well, but frankly it was because I recognize how good he is. I even suggested that maybe he needed to be benched temporarily. I know that seems crazy now, and it probably was then too, but I was just looking for a solution to getting Rodgers' head straightened out... obviously he did just fine on his own lol. I never once thought we should be trading him etc.. I have always recognized how Lucky we have been to have had him at QB. Going forward I will continue to be critical where I feel it is warranted, but I also realize how much worse things could be without him.
He didn't do it on his own, he had help and listened to people

Members online

Latest posts