Week 3: We Must Pound The Bungles

Reaction score
Next to QB, overall we have a young team in reference to # of games played for GB per position group, especially after factoring in injured players like Bulaga and Jordy. This may just be wishful thinking, but I believe that our team's strength has a higher upside potential by years end VS other teams year end potential based on this (obviously all teams should improve as experience and conditioning improve). I'm predicting GB will have a mediocre start but a strong finish. I don't doubt at all that we could be either 5-3 or maybe, maybe 4-4 to start the season. It's these early games that will dictate our playoff seeding, because I think as bad as we look now (lets face it we look pretty dismal as of lately) we still have great upside. Let's not write these boys off just yet.. it's the road to victory that makes it sweeter!:tup: Go get 'em Tiger! OOPS!
GB 24 Bengals 20

Last edited:

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just like Atlanta used their questionable performance at Chicago as a motivator to put it to the Packers, I hope the Packers use the loss to Atlanta as a motivator to stomp the Bengals.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are they still figuring out a place for him? I haven't seen him much.

The TE spot is a bit crowded with Bennett there and Richard Rodgers still doing what he does. I'm feeling though that Kendricks can be used as a wideout or be brought in motion towards the slot if Nelson is going to be out for any significant period.

GBkrzygrl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, as I dig deep in my optimistic bag. Maybe it's a good thing that we have the injuries so early in the season? Time for them to get better for the late season?:confused:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 players on injury list today! Wtf are they doing during practice? ok nvm...most are from week 1 and from week 2 game. phew....bul FP but bak and mike DNP. sigh when did perry get injured?

Last edited:

Paul NJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
13 players on injury list today! Wtf are they doing during practice? ok nvm...most are from week 1 and from week 2 game. phew....bul FP but bak and mike DNP. sigh when did perry get injured?
fortunately for Perry it's his hand. Not as debilitating as a hammy, stinger, etc. sounds like Bulaga is good to go. That would be huge. I know the list is long but at least we haven't lost anyone for the season. Lot's of other teams cant say that.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, at least Rodgers says he's not going conservative in this game. Thing is I hope that means zinging the ball in on seam routes and taking 0 sacks.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Next to QB, overall we have a young team in reference to # of games played for GB per position group, especially after factoring in injured players like Bulaga and Jordy. This may just be wishful thinking, but I believe that our team's strength has a higher upside potential by years end VS other teams year end potential based on this (obviously all teams should improve as experience and conditioning improve). I'm predicting GB will have a mediocre start but a strong finish. I don't doubt at all that we could be either 5-3 or maybe, maybe 4-4 to start the season. It's these early games that will dictate our playoff seeding, because I think as bad as we look now (lets face it we look pretty dismal as of lately) we still have great upside. Let's not write these boys off just yet.. it's the road to victory that makes it sweeter!:tup: Go get 'em Tiger! OOPS!
GB 24 Bengals 20

Far be it from me to complain about a win period, but I really see no excuse for not beating on these poorly coached jokers by 20 plus points.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I don't want to set expectations too high or anything, but I hope we hang 40+ on these clowns.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Perry needs hand surgery? Lol has this guy even played a full season yet ? 60 mil?

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he's missed 15 games in eight years. not so bad when you consider he (and Perry) throw their bodies at people, at speed, and end up on the bottom of the pile a lot.

So does Von Miller and Khalil Mack. How many games have they missed?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts