Week 3: We Must Pound The Bungles

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is gaining too much media attention with he political storm. reason I watch football for MANY years is to get away from it all this political stuff...plus the, *cough* wife...but with this gaining so much attention and it's players deviating from playing the game without focus, it's time for me to hang it up. it's been fun, fellows! hopefully it settles down and we can focus on football again! until then...happy fishing!

I

this is gaining too much media attention with he political storm. reason I watch football for MANY years is to get away from it all this political stuff...plus the, *cough* wife...but with this gaining so much attention and it's players deviating from playing the game without focus, it's time for me to hang it up. it's been fun, fellows! hopefully it settles down and we can focus on football again! until then...happy fishing!

What`s up Mongoose ??

I

mate, you are a nice guy , but i'm done with the nfl. funny thing is i'm watching soccer right now. atl vs mtl. lol
Well thank you for that comment. I`m sure this political thing is a pain in the *** at the moment but it`ll work out one way or another. You`re always welcome here.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to put week 2 in the books and get things going on the right. We are up against a team that's won the last 3 meetings against us and the final of the 31 teams Rodgers hasn't beaten yet. We got them at home and it's time to lay a big hurt on them.

They haven't scored a TD in their opening games ... that streak is probably going to come to an end this Sunday. But I think we just need to get this offense going early and often and we can beat em down. Use the quick passing game so Geno Atkins is a non-factor, put Kendricks in the game, and roll screen passes out to Montgomery. Also, I think they're a team we can get free plays against since they don't know how to prep for Rodgers's hard count.

I don't know what Daniels's status is, but on the D side of the ball they've had o-line problems too, and if you get in Dalton's face he will give your DBs balls to pick off.

Bottom line .... We cannot let Marvin Stupid beat us at home, that coach is the dumbest in NFL history and we got a chance to put a nail in his coffin.

Chad Hart

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We look worse against a weaker team... Dom capers has to go. His scheme is played out, no one respects our defense and the packers offensive line has to step up as well as aaron rogers... We look like ****, go ahead and hand the division championship to the lions or the vikings, they look way better than the pack. We look like ****.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we didn't pound them, but ... ohh man my ticker's still beating too fast. I still say we gotta take our game up better than this, but ohhh man, this was a game we could not afford to lose and thank god we didn't.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts