Questionable:
Bryan Bulaga (Ankle)
Jordy Nelson (Quadricep)

No status given (Full participation all week):
Montravius Adams (Foot)
Ahmad Brooks (Concussion)
Jahri Evans (Groin)

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
If there is one guy I could see playing despite trainers "suggesting" he doesn't, it's Jordy, especially if Cobb is a no go. Tough call though, risk making the injury worse and extending his time away even longer or because its against an "easier" opponent at home, you make him rest and just line up Adams, Allison and Davis.....oh and I almost forget......got Janis in case of emergency. :coffee:

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
granted jordy is a tough cat, but not worth risking further damage, if he isn't 100%, playing him in this game.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather sit the guys who aren't 100% than risk a setback and lose them for longer, if not the season.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather sit the guys who aren't 100% than risk a setback and lose them for longer, if not the season.

This is where I'm at also. Thinking most people are just on edge comming off a loss but if there's a two week stretch to rest up n get healthy, that doesn't involve a bye week, this is it

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm thinking this is King's game to shine. Dalton should throw a few balls he can snatch out of the air. I just hope he's not as bad butterfingers as Micah Hyde was.

Arthur Squires

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tyler Kroft is a talented TE no one knows about. The LB coverage will need to be on point with Bernard and Kroft going to be targeted imo. I'm actually excited to see King cover Green and wouldn't be that surprised if he does excellent. I've said before combine kid would be a star, Sherman type corner by year 3.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are overlooking this game. With the number of players on that injury list, it will not be an easy win. These are games the Packers need to win. Siting players down to make them healthy for the "important" games doesn't seem to make a lot of sense.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

If we lose this game, what's going to be the reaction?

"Relax it's week 3?"
or
"This team is screwed!"

I know most of you are going to take the RELAX option, but I have no patience anymore. Here's hoping we annihilate the bungles.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I think this game will demonstrate that the Packers have a lot of depth, despite many fans arguing to the contrary.

There aren't many teams who have a competent 3rd tackle like Murphy, or a guy like Brooks to step in at OLB, or two receivers of Adams' and Nelson's caliber despite losing Cobb, or a veteran like RJF to pair with a high draft choice in Adams at the 3T, or a high end athlete like Jones to replace Brice.

Say what you want about TT, but he has a lot of capable players in the 2nd string.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
It is HOT in Green Bay, oh man.

Yes... it is damned HOT... it's hot heat ... the devil is laughing someplace right now...probably someplace in Northeastern Wisconsin. I've been outside since about 7 a.m. trying to do all the jobs around the house that I'm allowed only 2 days to do (come the weekend, I change employers ... during the week, it's a Board of Directors ... on weekends, it's a small blonde woman) - and have changed shirts, socks and shorts 4 times already. Incidentally, I'm hanging Xmas lights so I don't have to in two weeks when it's 20 degrees. ;) Don't think for one second that the irony of this is lost on me.

Oh... we don't need to POUND the Bungles ... we need to score one point more than they do.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this game will demonstrate that the Packers have a lot of depth, despite many fans arguing to the contrary.

There aren't many teams who have a competent 3rd tackle like Murphy, or a guy like Brooks to step in at OLB, or two receivers of Adams' and Nelson's caliber despite losing Cobb, or a veteran like RJF to pair with a high draft choice in Adams at the 3T, or a high end athlete like Jones to replace Brice.

Say what you want about TT, but he has a lot of capable players in the 2nd string.

Nearly all of those guys listed have barely seen the field. Great 2nd stringers through?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score

You had me until you said RJF.......didn't we just cut him....no other team signed him.....and we not only resigned him, but now are paying him more money than had we not cut him? ;)

I'm hoping RJF turns out to be a good free agent....times 2......but it doesn't appear like other teams were trying to improve their DL depth by signing him.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You had me until you said RJF.......didn't we just cut him....no other team signed him.....and we not only resigned him, but now are paying him more money than had we not cut him? ;)

I'm hoping RJF turns out to be a good free agent....times 2......but it doesn't appear like other teams were trying to improve their DL depth by signing him.

I can't explain why he didn't get signed. All I know is who he's been during his career to this point-- a solid, steady rotational DL.

Part of me wonders if maybe they had an agreement with him that they'd bring him back right away? Didn't someone mention that he's double dipping or something, contract wise? I don't know. Pure speculation.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As soon as they cut him and brought up Pankey, that was the first thought in my head. He's already guaranteed his salary being a vet. Probably said take a week off, or a couple till we can get this oline right and we'll bring you back.

Didn't want to cut younger guys because they have to clear waivers. Ricky didn't. Ricky can do whatever he wants.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a bad vacation in the end for Ricky. Not often the pocket book grows after one of those

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed on RJF. Although not a game changer, he won't cost you a game either. He is also a really good guy that teammates like.

Packers are in for a tough game and Aaron needs to step up, which he will.

Packers 34-27.

King gives up a TD but also gets a big interception at a critical point.

Staff online

Members online