Week 3: We Must Pound The Bungles

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time to put week 2 in the books and get things going on the right. We are up against a team that's won the last 3 meetings against us and the final of the 31 teams Rodgers hasn't beaten yet. We got them at home and it's time to lay a big hurt on them.

They haven't scored a TD in their opening games ... that streak is probably going to come to an end this Sunday. But I think we just need to get this offense going early and often and we can beat em down. Use the quick passing game so Geno Atkins is a non-factor, put Kendricks in the game, and roll screen passes out to Montgomery. Also, I think they're a team we can get free plays against since they don't know how to prep for Rodgers's hard count.

I don't know what Daniels's status is, but on the D side of the ball they've had o-line problems too, and if you get in Dalton's face he will give your DBs balls to pick off.

Bottom line .... We cannot let Marvin Stupid beat us at home, that coach is the dumbest in NFL history and we got a chance to put a nail in his coffin.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Damn. I didn't realize Rodgers had already beaten almost every team in the NFL.

Had we not have made it to SB45 he still would be winless over the Pittsburgh Steelers as well.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damn. I didn't realize Rodgers had already beaten almost every team in the NFL.

Had we not have made it to SB45 he still would be winless over the Pittsburgh Steelers as well.

Yup, and as far as I'm concerned once he's hit that 31 mark he's as good as tied Favre since I'm banking that we won't have to ever see Rodgers in a disgusting purple jersey.

Reaction score
we have 3 games at Lambeau that are all very winnable with the Bengals, Bears and Saints. Also the Cowboys looked shaky like us in Denver and the Vikings are a very beatable team in the Twin Cities, Tackles or no Tackles ;)
We should conceivable win 4 of the next 5 games. We all knew Atlanta was gonna be tough and we all got a lump in our throat when both Bakh and Bulaga were ruled out, lets right this ship

Last edited:

Paul NJ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we'll be totally focused for this one. Nothing like getting your *** whipped to get everyone on the same page. Plus Dalton is not Matty ice and while AJ is close to Julio, they don't have anything else. Plus there o-line may be worse than ours, even if the 2 backups start again.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
If we lose to the Bungholes then this season is in Jeopardy. No reason to lose to these jokers.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we lose to the Bungholes then this season is in Jeopardy. No reason to lose to these jokers.

Yeah I mean, with #runthetable and all you never really are wanting to say the Packers are ever out of it, but losing to awful teams like this is what's causing 10-6 records instead of 13-3 ones. And even if it didn't, Mike McCarthy still should have no business being out coached by a stupid man who should be in the unemployment line begging for food stamps instead of coaching.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This game scares me. My gut says the Bengals are gonna keep this close. Furthermore, I'm shocked the game isn't sold out.

And it's understandable too. Talent and depth aside, the Bengals have been losing which at some point usually wears on the players bad enough that they get desperate to pull out all the stops for a win. Nobody expects them to win this game either so they have no pressure and can come out doing anything with nothing to lose.

I think the way we gotta do this is shoot for the big play or at least get that defense on their heels early and often to break their offense's will.

Good news is they've shuffled the deck having fired their offensive coordinator so this new guy whoever he is will have to be drawing up plays in a quick hurry.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Week 2 put a real sour taste in my mouth.

to be honest with you after reading that injury report hours before the game I knew it wasn't good. then seeing how quick rod was getting rid of the ball during the game I knew he wasn't confident of the O line, and with jordy out that just screwed us even more. anyway, this lose didn't hurt even close to if we played a close game only to lose it at the end. I didn't even lose sleep over it.

edit: I do feel somewhat "sour" that falcon fans claim if they stay healthy no one can beat them. oh the irony!

Last edited:

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
to be honest with you after reading that injury report hours before the game I knew it wasn't good. then seeing how quick rod was getting rid of the ball during the game I knew he wasn't confident of the O line, and with jordy out that just screwed us even more. anyway, this lose didn't hurt even close to if we played a close game only to lose it at the end. I didn't even lose sleep over it.

edit: I do feel somewhat "sour" that falcon fans claim if they stay healthy no one can beat them. oh the irony!

Let's get those Falcons in "freezing Lambeau" and see what happens.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Wonder if they will still be saying this when they go to the Patriots' house later on this season.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
I don't know. The Packers are 10 point favorites in Vegas. Never a good thing to be double digits favorites. :)

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't shock me at all if this game is 35-30 Packers. This defense is just the medicine for a struggling QB, and offense to gain some confidence. I've seen Brock Osweiller shred it, I've seen Blake Bortles shred us up...for goodness sakes they let Andrew Luck with no running game, and a terrible offensive line shred them up. Nothing shocks me with this group anymore....I always expect the worse from them.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't shock me at all if this game is 35-30 Packers. This defense is just the medicine for a struggling QB, and offense to gain some confidence. I've seen Brock Osweiller shred it, I've seen Blake Bortles shred us up...for goodness sakes they let Andrew Luck with no running game, and a terrible offensive line shred them up. Nothing shocks me with this group anymore....I always expect the worse from them.

you're not giving falcons O any credit. :laugh:

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How do you call 13 points shredding a defense?

Members online

Latest posts