Studs n duds Vikings

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Adams and Rodgers take advantage of the single coverage that teams play against him throughout the coverage of the game (like they did today).. This is some low IQ posting but hey it's your opinion

Yeah, ok, sure whatever, genius. Half of the guys playing in Minnesota's secondary shouldn't even be active on game day. Call me "low IQ" you pompous ***.

Guys I know we just lost and whatnot, but we're all on the same side. Let's be respectful to one another, whether you agree with their opinions or not.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
No Adams and Rodgers take advantage of the single coverage that teams play against him throughout the coverage of the game (like they did today).. This is some low IQ posting but hey it's your opinion

Digs arent needed.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, ok, sure whatever, genius. Half of the guys playing in Minnesota's secondary shouldn't even be active on game day. Call me "low IQ" you pompous ***.

Just because you're a backup in the NFL that doesn't suddenly mean that Adams is going to blow past SCHEMES. If backup NFL players are in position that the defense and Zimmer employs in order to take away the #1 option that's good SCHEME.. Rodgers and Adams took advantage of single coverage and redzone like they should have ala 3 TD's

For the record I called your post low IQ, not you... semantics

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't be shocked if the same thing happens. We need Lazard and Jones back in a bad way on offense

But defensively... I really don't know what we can do personnel wise atm we're gonna get gashed all year
They just don’t have a good enough of a defense and Rodgers doesn’t have that many weapons they sat jones cuz they thought they would win no problem Lazard helps cuz Rodgers trust him a little but he is a solid number 3 receiver if they can’t stop the run on Thursday they are screwed and I have zero reasons to believe they will they might get fuller but idk if that’s enough. There defense has been and always will be what holds them back

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m a tough critic and I saw no studs today against a poor Vikings D. Not as bad as ours, but not good at all. The lack of intensity with this group is concerning. I blame the coaching staff for that. There was absolutely no fire in this team at all today. They’ll get slaughtered out west Thursday.

I agree 100% that Pettine should be unemployed. He’s worse than Capers, if that’s possible.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lancaster and Lowry BLOW The Smith bros suck at tackling too

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The lack of intensity with this group is concerning.
I agree that if you want to be one of the best; you have to be able to turn on and maintain intensity. Especially Defense and O line.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Definitely goes to our defense. Like seriously all the missed tackles, and everything. I know people want to blame Pettine but still, you can't blame him for poor tackling. MLF I'm also giving a dud to in regards to some questionable play calling. Another dud goes to refballs. Those were some bs calls, especially the one where they picked up the DPI when it clearly was, that was a game changer. They aren't the reason why we lost, but they weren't doing us any favors. Hell they nearly screwed us out of the 2pc. Oline I'm gonna have to give a dud. Too many penalties that really hurt us. Rodgers didn't play necessarily all that well but I won't call him a dud necessarily.

Studs: Dillon performed well for the most part today. Adams got 3 Tds and while I do think he could've played better towards the end, 3 TDS is 3 TDS. Again Rodgers played ok, but he missed a good amount of balls today, and had they been placed better they would've helped big time.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Preston smith lining up at corner is the dumbest thing I have ever seen like wtf please tell me I’m not the only one that saw that...

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because you're a backup in the NFL that doesn't suddenly mean that Adams is going to blow past SCHEMES. If backup NFL players are in position that the defense and Zimmer employs in order to take away the #1 option that's good SCHEME.. Rodgers and Adams took advantage of single coverage and redzone like they should have ala 3 TD's

I see. So in your opinion, personnel doesn't matter. Only coaching. So Adams is so great that if he didn't have a great overall showing and the other team played scrubs, then by logic the scheme MUST have been stellar since it's impossible for the great DA to have a mediocre performance. He's just automatically a stud by default. High IQ stuff, man. My brain hurts just thinking about it. :rolleyes:

For the record I called your post low IQ, not you... semantics

I'm not so "low IQ" that I can't comprehend your obvious implication.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And Preston smith lining up at corner is the dumbest thing I have ever seen like wtf please tell me I’m not the only one that saw that...
A truly laughable moment. It almost happened twice too.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guys I know we just lost and whatnot, but we're all on the same side. Let's be respectful to one another, whether you agree with their opinions or not.

I reserve the right to respond in kind when insulted. Thanks. I won't go beyond, but *** for tat.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this country is already tense as a deer's ******** during deer season
maybe don't cannibalize each other
maybe

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see. So in your opinion, personnel doesn't matter. Only coaching. So Adams is so great that if he didn't have a great overall showing and the other team played scrubs, then by logic the scheme MUST have been stellar since it's impossible for the great DA to have a mediocre performance. High IQ stuff, man. My brain hurts just thinking about it. :rolleyes:

I'm not so "low IQ" than I can't comprehend your obvious implication.

Go look at everyone continually getting on Pettine right now, we have good skill positions in all 3 levels of the defense but its THE SCHEME and defensive play calling that are being called into question. So yeah scheme and playcalling is important

Uhhhh context is also important there my guy and Adams had 7/53/3TDs in weather that wasn't conducive to throwing the football. That's a hell of a game

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pettine has been using him as a DB all season long. That alone is a fireable offense. Maybe if Pettine used him the way he should be used, the run defense wouldn't be as pathetic as it is.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I reserve the right to respond in kind when insulted. Thanks.
I'm aware. I was addressing both of you guys as a whole. What you two said to one another could've been better worded.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams was NOT a stud. His 3 TDs were incidental. Vikings had like 40 or so defensive backs out with injuries. He couldn't get open most of the game. He should have lit them up for 15+ catches.

He was most likely double teamed. Adams had a couple of nice catches today. But outside of a few by our TEs there were a lot of drops again. It didn't help when we couldn't run. I like Williams and all but he ain't Aaron Jones.

Members online

Latest posts