Adams
Te

I said it 2 weeks ago- no preseason and now teams found their grooves

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds
D, but RUN D especially
penalties and refs( a couple inconsistent PI calls)

Inbetween
Couple of ESB drops, but couple of good catches

Studs
AR
DA
rest of O generally ok, can't think of anything really good or bad from them

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our run D is just not good, and especially with that weather, it was destined to be GB defense vs. one of the best RBs in the game
we've seen how that plays out for us
we hung around reasonably well, but you just can't make mistakes in that type of game, and we made plenty
bad penalties (questionable or not) on guys like jaire, jackson, and marcedes at bad times
a few drops that just can't happen by guys that we frankly should not have to rely on

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I blame the poster who said who can challenge the packers for number 1 seed

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The entire team was a dud, Including Rodgers, just typical soft Packers football, they got out manned again as they constantly do, this team is only good when they have a commanding lead and cannot handle adversity in game of any kind.

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams was NOT a stud. His 3 TDs were incidental. Vikings had like 40 or so defensive backs out with injuries. He couldn't get open most of the game. He should have lit them up for 15+ catches.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The entire team was a dud, Including Rodgers, just typical soft Packers football, they got out manned again as they constantly do, this team is only good when they have a commanding lead and cannot handle adversity in game of any kind.
Rodgers can never be a dud..even if he misses a wide open te for what could been a td

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Adams was NOT a stud. His 3 TDs were incidental. Vikings had like 40 or so defensive backs out with injuries. He couldn't get open most of the game. He should have lit them up for 15+ catches.

What? The entire focus of the MN defense was STOP ADAMS at all costs, shadowing and bringing anyone over to his side and the Pack other WR's weren't able to capitalize. I can tell when someone on this website doesn't a) watch the game or b) understand the opponents game plan

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Aaron Rodgers (I honestly think he had a incredible game drops and sloppy OL play just killed his stats)
Davante Adams
Jaire Alexander
Jamaal Williams
Sternberger & Tonyan

Duds
Pretty much the entire defense
Mike Pettine
ESB
Elton Jenkins.
Penalties.
Officiating.
Josh Jackson.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh, I knew this game was lost by the end of the first half.

Can't seem to stop Cook, too many penalties, and just not enough fire in them at all.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:

Pettine, Josh Jackson, FLAGS!!

Studs:

Rodgers, Adams, Barnes, Martin, Tonyan, Jace

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What? The entire focus of the MN defense was STOP ADAMS at all costs, shadowing and bringing anyone over to his side and the Pack other WR's weren't able to capitalize. I can tell when someone on this website doesn't a) watch the game or b) understand the opponents game plan

No way. They had safeties playing corner and practice squad guys playing throughout the game. Adams torches double-teams all the time. He didn't play to his abilities. I never said he was a dud, but definitely no stud either except for that third TD. Other than that, he was JAG.

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys realize hasty for San Fran is gonna put up 200 yards rushing on Thursday night..

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No way. They had safeties playing corner and practice squad guys playing throughout the game. Adams torches double-teams all the time. He didn't play to his abilities. I never said he was a dud, but definitely no stud either except for that third TD. Other than that, he was JAG.

No Adams and Rodgers take advantage of the single coverage that teams play against him throughout the coverage of the game (like they did today).. This is some low IQ posting but hey it's your opinion

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You guys realize hasty for San Fran is gonna put up 200 yards rushing on Thursday night..

Wouldn't be shocked if the same thing happens. We need Lazard and Jones back in a bad way on offense

But defensively... I really don't know what we can do personnel wise atm we're gonna get gashed all year

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No Adams and Rodgers take advantage of the single coverage that teams play against him throughout the coverage of the game (like they did today).. This is some low IQ posting but hey it's your opinion

Yeah, ok, sure whatever, genius. Half of the guys playing in Minnesota's secondary shouldn't even be active on game day. Call me "low IQ" you pompous ***.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Dud-
Run defense was an absolute joke
Rodgers- can’t believe so many people put Rodgers in the stud category. Watching him sit on the bench while the defense was on the field and we are down by 14 and he’s not cheering on his defense to stay in the game shows where his head was at this game. He was not good today, if you think otherwise, you weren’t paying attention.

Stud-
AJ Dillion made the most of his opportunities
Big Bob
Davante Adams
Kamal Martin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts