studs & duds: redskins

Packer96

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud, Arod, without him we are Cleveland.

Packers Board, grow a set and do what needs done.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds- Barclay. What does it take to play your way off this team? I thought Marshall Newhouse was the worst o lineman I have ever seen but along comes the human turnstile Barclay.
The secondary was atrocious. Lack of athleticism at the CB is glaring. Martinez had a horrible game. He ran himself right out of plays without even getting blocked.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Yes, but ours does honor an industry that kills innocent animals so we can eat them. PETA, vegetarians, vegans, and animal rights folks surely are up in arms about that, no? Know the mods will jump on this soon, but it's always fun to watch until that happens.

You do seem to have an issue with the moderators for some reason. Just an observation.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No question. I find forums more entertaining if there's a looooong leash. Certainly can go too far (forum ID upon request), but this is the one place in my life where I'm a liberal. :) Actually, didn't even think this was a dig at the mods, just a statement of fact.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Well speaking as a moderator, I think we allow a fairly long enough leash, enough times. If people want to hang themselves with that leash, that`s personal choice. And I`m a liberal too :).

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
The political posts have been deleted. If you want to discuss politics, use the adult asylum, it is why the owner of this forum set it up.

DarkHelmet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With the exception of Shields, they all seemed pretty bad before they got injured. For every good play that Randall made, he seemed to make several poor ones. Receivers were having career high games against him. All of these young guys should have been given time to develop and learn behind veterans. We never should have let House & Hayward go. Maybe they can get a couple of veterans next year by freeing up the money spent on Pepper's contract.

Letting Heyward go was a mistake. House . . . he was mediocre, IMO. On the other hand, mediocre would be a lot better than what we have right now.

H

HardRightEdge

Letting Heyward go was a mistake. House . . . he was mediocre, IMO. On the other hand, mediocre would be a lot better than what we have right now.
Heyward's strength was as a zone nickel corner. Not so hot in man coverage. As it turns out, with Capers having to go to zone with the weak perimeter corners he would have come in handy. But it would not have made that much difference.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: A R-12
Devonte
Punter (no returns for TD,s)
Duds: D-backs (how much did ted pocket for himself after signing some of them)
Run defense, a lot of players ending up on their backs or stomach
Running game ( wish we could have got one on Black Friday

Members online

Latest posts