1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Favre's accuracy

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by cheesey, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    At first I thought you were serious. Kampan's sack came on a play where they tried to block him straight-up with a halfback. It was either a broken play or very bad judgment by the Bears offensive coordinator. Kampman was fairly active in this game, but he did NOT get any kind of consistent pass rush. Jenkins was the only player who was consistent in that regard.

2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    oh pyle....yeah i was the only one who was wrong on predict the score! lol. i never said the line did great(even in preseason, i never used the word 'great') so yeah...you fail...again.

please stop replying to my posts, and things will be fine.

3. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

You are an expert on failing, obviously.

4. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i can tell you coach kids, you act just like one.

the topic is "favres accuracy" which wasnt very good. continue discussion.

5. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

I can tell you coach NOBODY, because you are one.

Yeah Brett's accuracy lost em' this one, his accuracy probably gave up 26 points

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    cut the crap guys - it's boring & ridiculous!!!!!

7. all about da packers

all about da packers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This thread needs some love:

8. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    What are you talking about Chicken George? He was off on those picks, but we were down and we needed something to happen. It wasn't like the receivers didn't drop any today either. Favre was just doing what he always does. Can't knock the guy for trying to win when his team's chips are down.

9. edking

edking Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm starting to think that Barnett is just not that smart.

10. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

The guy has all the tools but he just doesn't seem to get it

11. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    First.....WHO is "Chicken George?"
    I have seen people talking about how Favre completed all his passes till late in the game. This was more because of Driver and the other guys catching the ball. If you watched the game, even when they were completed, alot of the balls were high or off the mark, and the reciever had to make a grab for the ball. Few were "on the numbers". I love Favre, and don't want him to quit. I'm just stating what i saw. Grossman's accuracy was MUCH better. (It HURTS to say that!!!)
    And the play calling DID stink.
    Other then the fake punt, it was pretty vanilla.

12. wayneweltzin

wayneweltzin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    the fake punt was nice!! we have not seen that in GB in like?????? Farve was off most of the day, last time I checked Jennings is under 6 ft and Driver is 6 ft. and well Fergy well he does not routes anymore.
    Farve did have a couple where he threw it between three Bears to Driver, so some props there. The INTS did come late in desperation. Just hope future games a little closer for 'Farves Sake. The pack has really no one to go up and get a jump ball.

13. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    Yup......both Driver and even Ferguson went after balls that were not thrown great. Fergy had to reach back to pull in a pass. And Driver had to go high too many times, which scares me. That kind of play can lead to a shot in the ribs and real injury.
    Favre DID make some good throws. I'm not saying they were all bad. I guess i'm just used to him being right on the money the majority of the time. I guess the guy has me spoiled.
    He only needs 4 TD's to reach 400. I hope he can do it next week, while they are still at home.

14. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    yeah fergy manned up on that pull back. that was nice. Hopefully that becomes a trend from him.

15. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I hope so Trom......it was good to see him do that. No "aligator arms".