Favre's accuracy

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah kampman had no pressure on grossman at all.

At first I thought you were serious. Kampan's sack came on a play where they tried to block him straight-up with a halfback. It was either a broken play or very bad judgment by the Bears offensive coordinator. Kampman was fairly active in this game, but he did NOT get any kind of consistent pass rush. Jenkins was the only player who was consistent in that regard.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh pyle....yeah i was the only one who was wrong on predict the score! lol. i never said the line did great(even in preseason, i never used the word 'great') so yeah...you fail...again.

please stop replying to my posts, and things will be fine.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
oh pyle....yeah i was the only one who was wrong on predict the score! lol. i never said the line did great(even in preseason, i never used the word 'great') so yeah...you fail...again.

please stop replying to my posts, and things will be fine.

You are an expert on failing, obviously.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i can tell you coach kids, you act just like one.

the topic is "favres accuracy" which wasnt very good. continue discussion.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i can tell you coach kids, you act just like one.

the topic is "favres accuracy" which wasnt very good. continue discussion.

I can tell you coach NOBODY, because you are one.

Yeah Brett's accuracy lost em' this one, his accuracy probably gave up 26 points

YERCELL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What are you talking about Chicken George? He was off on those picks, but we were down and we needed something to happen. It wasn't like the receivers didn't drop any today either. Favre was just doing what he always does. Can't knock the guy for trying to win when his team's chips are down.

edking

Cheesehead
Reaction score
packedhouse01 said:
As for Superrat, Barnett has no discipline, can't get off a block and over pursures. He still hasn't learned his position. Hodge might have the potential to be an impact player, but he can't beat the starting three. What has Nick Collins done to lead you to believe he's a player? He is starting by default. There isn't anyone else. Noah Herron wouldn't make any other roster. He's awful. So is Samkon And partof that is that the young offensive line isn't close to being ready to play at this level. They don't have anyone to even challenge any of these yougn offensive linemen, so they better get better.

I'm starting to think that Barnett is just not that smart.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
edking said:
packedhouse01 said:
As for Superrat, Barnett has no discipline, can't get off a block and over pursures. He still hasn't learned his position. Hodge might have the potential to be an impact player, but he can't beat the starting three. What has Nick Collins done to lead you to believe he's a player? He is starting by default. There isn't anyone else. Noah Herron wouldn't make any other roster. He's awful. So is Samkon And partof that is that the young offensive line isn't close to being ready to play at this level. They don't have anyone to even challenge any of these yougn offensive linemen, so they better get better.

I'm starting to think that Barnett is just not that smart.

The guy has all the tools but he just doesn't seem to get it

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YERCELL said:
What are you talking about Chicken George? He was off on those picks, but we were down and we needed something to happen. It wasn't like the receivers didn't drop any today either. Favre was just doing what he always does. Can't knock the guy for trying to win when his team's chips are down.
First.....WHO is "Chicken George?"
I have seen people talking about how Favre completed all his passes till late in the game. This was more because of Driver and the other guys catching the ball. If you watched the game, even when they were completed, alot of the balls were high or off the mark, and the reciever had to make a grab for the ball. Few were "on the numbers". I love Favre, and don't want him to quit. I'm just stating what i saw. Grossman's accuracy was MUCH better. (It HURTS to say that!!!)
And the play calling DID stink.
Other then the fake punt, it was pretty vanilla.

wayneweltzin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the fake punt was nice!! we have not seen that in GB in like?????? Farve was off most of the day, last time I checked Jennings is under 6 ft and Driver is 6 ft. and well Fergy well he does not routes anymore.
Farve did have a couple where he threw it between three Bears to Driver, so some props there. The INTS did come late in desperation. Just hope future games a little closer for 'Farves Sake. The pack has really no one to go up and get a jump ball.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup......both Driver and even Ferguson went after balls that were not thrown great. Fergy had to reach back to pull in a pass. And Driver had to go high too many times, which scares me. That kind of play can lead to a shot in the ribs and real injury.
Favre DID make some good throws. I'm not saying they were all bad. I guess i'm just used to him being right on the money the majority of the time. I guess the guy has me spoiled.
He only needs 4 TD's to reach 400. I hope he can do it next week, while they are still at home.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Fergy had to reach back to pull in a pass. And Driver had to go high too many times, which scares me. That kind of play can lead to a shot in the ribs and real injury.

yeah fergy manned up on that pull back. that was nice. Hopefully that becomes a trend from him.

Members online

Latest posts