Favre's accuracy

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have never seen him be so off on almost all of his passes. Even when he has time in the pocket, he's over throwing everyone.
And i can't believe we are making Grossman look like Favre USED to look.
At least they are consistant.......a 100% collapse on all parts of the team. Offense, defense, special teams ALL stink.
Well......on the bright side........game tickets will be ALOT cheaper now.
Looks like my dream of the Packers being decent this year was just that......a dream.
I'll still be there watching and cheering them on though.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is just a little skittish because of the o-line. I think most Packers fans knew that the season depends on how well the line plays, and so far it's no good.

OP
OP
C

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand that Rat.......but man.....when they have given him time, he just looks plain awful. He just threw another INT. This season looks reaaly bad right now.
Green was running hard though. (Talk about reaching for straws!)

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett is trying to make plays. But you can't throw the ball up for grabs like that. That was my point all of last year. I expect a future HOF qb to make better choices. It's just that simple. If he's frustrated, then set him down and let Rogers get some experience.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen some positives though. The interception looked like the reciever quit on it, i think he could of at least got a hand on it. Favre seems more likely to throw the ball away or run out of bounds at least which is a good sign. I'd say that the season is probably a lost cause, but at least the Packers aren't an aging team. They are built for the future with a whole bunch of young talent. They aren't too many years off from being a dangerous team again. It would be nice to do it more for Favre but the team just isn't there yet.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where do you see this young talent? I'll give you Hawk and maybe Jennings. Who else do you see that you think has a future?

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hawk, Jennings, the D line is young and has shown flashes of awesome, Kampman is still youngish and is awesome. Rodgers will hopefully be good for the future. Hodge hasn't had much of a chance to play but he should be a bright spot. Barnett is still pretty young. Nick Collins has alot of talent, Carroll has potential but if he doesn't put up soon then he will probably be gone. They do bad this year, which seems likely, they will get some more high draft picks. The offensive line which sucks right now is full of very young players that could hopefully get it together and become good, Noah Herron has good potential. There isn't a ton of guys that are ready to be great right away, but there is that potential.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
what elce do you guys expect favre to do???

thats what happens when your down by 26 points!!

i dont blame favre for throwing ints!

last year he threw 25 ints when his team was down!

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
I understand that Rat.......but man.....when they have given him time, he just looks plain awful. He just threw another INT. This season looks reaaly bad right now.
Green was running hard though. (Talk about reaching for straws!)

Its just week one cheesey. Ive never seen anything so bad though.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the oline wasnt great, but favre had a lot of bad passes all by his lonesome. yikes.

oline wasnt nearly as bad as people thought.

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I said he was trying to make something happen, but he makes bad choices while trying to make something happen. The best way to make something positive happen is throw the ball to one of our receivers.

As for Superrat, Barnett has no discipline, can't get off a block and over pursures. He still hasn't learned his position. Hodge might have the potential to be an impact player, but he can't beat the starting three. What has Nick Collins done to lead you to believe he's a player? He is starting by default. There isn't anyone else. Noah Herron wouldn't make any other roster. He's awful. So is Samkon And partof that is that the young offensive line isn't close to being ready to play at this level. They don't have anyone to even challenge any of these yougn offensive linemen, so they better get better.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
after seeing the packers get killed week one i just hpoe they can do the same to the bears on their last game.

the packers got killed even worse this year that they did last year.

we need to make some ajustments (spelling) on defence and we will have a solid d.

i think the o looked ok today, green rushed for over 100 yards and that was a big plus.

HOPEFULLY the team gels up and as the season goes on we can win games.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
what elce do you guys expect favre to do???

thats what happens when your down by 26 points!!

i dont blame favre for throwing ints!

last year he threw 25 ints when his team was down!

Exactly umair, We were 26 points down in the 4th when he threw those picks. Some people just don't get it and never will !!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
the oline wasnt great, but favre had a lot of bad passes all by his lonesome. yikes.

Lol, yeah the O-line was great......give me a break

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

The O-Line sucked " and it isn't pre-season anymore !!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i called this in the PbP, that idiots would blame the o-line. the o-line wasnt bad(it wasnt great, but it wasnt bad)

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea they where great and they gave up 3 sacks, give me a break!!

they didnt play good and theyr is no excuse. the bears where just the better team.

i have to give them props for shutting favre down.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the only plrt of the field the d was good in was the red zone.

other than that they where horrible.

THE BEARS ONLY HAD TWO OR 1 PUNTS IN THE GAME AND SOME OF YOU HUYS ARE SAYING THE D WAS GOOD!!

you guys need to see the reality of the situtaion!!

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
i love being right. thanks pyle, what would i do without you.

Yeah you are right about........never.

What happened to TT and MM having this team READY TO GO?

No excuses, this was pathetic in every sense. The playcalling was also disasterous. You thought Sherman was badon 3rd down........whooshh

Members online

Latest posts