Favre's accuracy

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cuz our run d is good, and our run offense is good

our pass offense has brett favre, so that should improve.

thats why. you know, facts.

our pass defense though...that looks ****ked for the season though.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
tromdz i dont know why you think the packers are still good.

Come up with some new material please. Not pleased but definitely not surprised. I'd rather have Matt Millen as our GM

packedhouse01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packer Legend, I have no problem with Nick Collins, he's just another player in my mind. Someone on here was talking about Collins as a future star and I asked, what have you seen in this guy to believe that he's going to be good player?

PackFanInSC

Cheesehead
Reaction score
umair said:
the only plrt of the field the d was good in was the red zone.

other than that they where horrible.

THE BEARS ONLY HAD TWO OR 1 PUNTS IN THE GAME AND SOME OF YOU HUYS ARE SAYING THE D WAS GOOD!!

you guys need to see the reality of the situtaion!!

The Bears had 4 punts (1 Out of bounds and 3 returned by Woodson for a 14.7 yard Avg). The Packers punted 6 times and, discounting the 84 yard return (major handfulls of Carroll's jersey there), they held Hester to 5 yards a return. Not as big of a difference as it seemed.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do you guys even understand the game? Favre didn't throw an incomplete pass til the third quarter. He didn't throw a pick until the score was 26-0. When the defense could just sit back and play the pass. Ahman got his 100 yards because of the sam reason.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
Do you guys even understand the game? Favre didn't throw an incomplete pass til the third quarter. He didn't throw a pick until the score was 26-0. When the defense could just sit back and play the pass. Ahman got his 100 yards because of the sam reason.

Bingo DePack. Favre was "taking what the Defense gave him" and it got them into a 26-0 hole. This team lacks TALENT and PLAYMAKERS alongwith COACHING.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
DePack said:

Bingo DePack. Favre was "taking what the Defense gave him" and it got them into a 26-0 hole. This team lacks TALENT and PLAYMAKERS alongwith COACHING.

Exactly pyledriver80 and DePack,

Anyone who wants to hang this 26-0 stomping on Favre's accuracy is really missing the big picture !!! This thread should be re-named TT's accuracy !!!

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
No excuses, this was pathetic in every sense. The playcalling was also disasterous. You thought Sherman was badon 3rd down........whooshh

Here, Here! My TV was hearing that all day. It looked like a 3rd grade band student was calling plays today. Running on 3rd and 25 and sh... good calls today.. :shock:

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre's accuracy was fine in the first half, though he had few chances to throw the ball. In the second half the Packers got way behind and Favre got bored, just like we saw so many times last year. Favre seems almost masochistic sometimes, as if he's trying to throw picks when the game gets out of reach.

Sadly, the whole game looked like a carbon copy of what we saw last season. Pass protection was abysmal. The run defense was okay, but there was no pass rush and poor coverage. Special teams were terrible too. The team lacks playmakers. On offense, we've got Favre and Driver. On defense, nobody makes many big plays. As for special teams--forget it.

billv

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre just goes into streaks. I thought he played pretty well actually, until he hit a bad streak near the end of the game.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
yeah kampman had no pressure on grossman at all.

Trom.......REALITY CHECK buddy.......The Pack lost 26-0 at home to thier arch rivals.

Kampman had 1 sack.......is this all you got?

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
reality check

he got to grossman more than once.

Kampman - 1 sack
Packers 0 Bears 26
Grossman - 262 yards passing - Embarassing

We must have had mad pressure for Ryan Leaf to throw for 262 yards!

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anyone think that maybe Bretts recievers weren't where they were suppose to be that is why the balll was intercepted? On the sidelines I seen Driver yelling at Jennings, just maybe Jennings wasnt where he was suppose to be??????

Our run was great I thought with Green back, we need somemore great recievers that Brett can trust..also we need someone better then Harris and Woodson on the ends, they surely let Mo catch his share of balls today...

Has anyone heard anything on getting Robinson here?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i havent denied the negatives of the loss, look at my thread

but there were some(not many) good things.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Except most of your positives were truly negatives. 26-0 at home against the Bears = No Positives

Plus the playcall was ASTROCIOUS!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
So I see the Bears fans posting how good they did. Where are the Packers fans!!!

Packers lost. It was embarrassing! TRUE THAT.

On a positive note. No major injuries and Ahman Green gained over 100 yards against a very good defense.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Except most of your positives were truly negatives. 26-0 at home against the Bears = No Positives

that was dumb. really dumb. you should edit your post before more people see it.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
pyledriver80 said:

that was dumb. really dumb. you should edit your post before more people see it.

If thisis the case you better get editing your......lets see.....last 579 posts.

Like the one where you said Colledge was solidified as a starter

or......

The one where you said MM would have the boys ready to play come week 1

or........

The one where you used a link from 2004

or.......

The "Predict the score" thread

or.......

The post where you said the O-Line did great. You know, the one where 15 people laughed at you

or........

Any other post you have ever made

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts