Vikings studs and Duds official

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Williams had a good game grinding it out on the ground. Tymont with some splash plays too. Geronimo was a stud. JK punted well again. Offensive line had some issues and House got burned badly. Overall, we played a wall to wall close game with a good team, so this was a big one.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh ffs. Traveling with my bro in law who is a vikes fan and made us pack up to leave after cousins pick. Sounds like it's not over. Leave my aunt's house that is, not the game lol.

Last edited:

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
Geronimo
Jackson

Duds
Refs. Worst calls I have seen in some time

More to come. I'm just ticked off right now.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brice. Poor decision making in big spots.
Completely crapped his pants for the td at the end.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Every year it’s either bad play calling or defense. This is exactly why I gotta went on the Pettine train like you guys were. The wasted timeouts smh just bad football IQ

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is just me being salty, but a personal dud... my Vikes fan brother in law. We watched together and he was pouting all game and excused himself around halftime only to reappear and start talking trash when it started to look good for Vikes.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CM3 dud dud dud

Get him off the Roster Noww!

Sorry, I'm normally defending MM, but wtf was that zone read call on 2nd and short when your QB is hobbled? Ridiculous.

Studs : Jimmy Graham, GMo, Josh Jackson, and of course Rodgers

All I can say is thank God the Vikes have a rookie kicker cuz we should have lost no thanks to this debacle.

Members online

Latest posts