Staff member
Reaction score
Studs
G-MO!!!!
Williams
Josh Jackson
Aaron Rodgers
Alexander
MASON CROSBY. Even though he missed a GW he made 5 FGs that alone kept us in this game.

Duds
The Effing Refs
CM3
MM

Stud of the day that dident make the scoresheat
Jair Alexander for that INT that was called back.

Jackson and Alexander are the real deal.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: Kenny Clark, Geronimo, Mason(even though he missed game winner)
Duds: The O’line, officials missed 2 critical calls,Devon House ( why do we still still have toast on our team) Arod, the biggest dud McCarthy, you let your franchise QB get battered with little protection, what’s with the clack management and time outs, he will not last long, and Keizer, yeah let’s see how that works, and CLAY!! We know it was a bad call but didn’t last week teach you anything, is the helmet to tight or what, really pathetic.....

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Game was robbed from us, but we didn’t deserve to win. Had so many chances to close and just didn’t do it. Extremely disappointing.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For a league trying so hard to neuter the game to ensure the best players are available to deliver the best pruduct.... that was a garbage product they delivered today out of Lambeau. Between officiating and a tie, just garbage.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone with 2 eyeballs, or one even, is mad at Clay for that play. that's all on the refs.

a game where people seemingly played pretty good, but nobody could win. It was ended but the refs extended it. It could have been won on the next play. It could have been won with a Brice INT, but he didn't even see the ball. Eyes on the receiver the whole time and he didn't even hit him. WTF was that play? We had plenty of chances. So did the Vikes. Exciting game, but we let them in it way too much.

JimWB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Three FG misses and a blocked punt for a TD. Poor clock mgmt and questionable play calling by the Pack. You have to be happy with a tie, with respect.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I can't believe anyone with 2 eyeballs, or one even, is mad at Clay for that play. that's all on the refs.

a game where people seemingly played pretty good, but nobody could win. It was ended but the refs extended it. It could have been won on the next play. It could have been won with a Brice INT, but he didn't even see the ball. Eyes on the receiver the whole time and he didn't even hit him. WTF was that play? We had plenty of chances. So did the Vikes. Exciting game, but we let them in it way too much.
The reason I gave Clay a dud was because after last week and a call earlier that went our way,Clay should have been aware the refs were going to give one back to the purple team, and personally do not believe it was a penalty, but it was..

Vikesfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
Been a long time lurker. I wanted to say it was an exciting game and it was atleast entertaining both ways.
The refs really blew this entire game. I know you guys are mad about the RTP penalty but they called one against us too that lead to points for you guys. It was almost identical. Both plays were horrible and I hope the NFL sorts it out. However, I am glad it was called evenly.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

Completely agree re Brice. Poor in coverage for the diggs td and should’ve intercepted the td that tied it. Looked like he pulled out of it ffs

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not crushing the defense yet. 80+ degree temps, 2nd game of the season. Minnesota allowed the Packers to drive down in what, 21 seconds with no timeouts to try to win it. That happened for us people's heads would explode.

As for MM calls with 1 minute left. It should have worked out. Adams had it, but dropped it and then the questionable non-hold. They went for the kill shot and it didn't work.

It is readily apparent though that in their first bunch of picks next year they need at least 2 pass rushers.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: the players trying to do what they are paid to

Duds: The National Football League, the officials officiating this game.

You want people to stop watching your product? Keep this type of game going.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't forget offensive p sad interference on adams that cost us a drive.
Both of those were horrible calls. Game changers too early on. They missed the huge PI against Graham. Ok fine, they miss some. I'd prefer that over what they used to call anytime someone put a finger on someone. Then they come back and **** up the Adams play on a great throw and catch. 2 first downs for big yards taken away by refs. Even if we get zilch after that, it flips the field. Instead we're punting from the endzone giving MN the ball near midfield.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds:
Mccarthy
Pettine
Rodgers clock management/wasted time outs
Officials

Studs: There are no studs in epic chokes, especially ones that can cost you a division title. Foot off the gas with a lead is nothing new for them unfortunately. When will they learn?
Lmao, there was absolutely no foot off the gas, there was a combination of horrible game changing penalties by the refs, horrible non calls by the refs, dropped passes, missed field goal, horrible defense and finally lack of execution leading to field goals instead of td’s but they didn’t lose (sorry tie) because of conservatism

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs- The Packers. They won the game with a hobbled QB.

Duds- The league and refs who decided the Packers should tie a game they had won.

This is when you need superior coaching to pull out those games that are close. MM doesn't have it.