Troubling signs from Woodson

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the guy who wrote this is a hater! woodson is a playmaker in the secondary. he has 6 picks and easily could have 9 this year if he didnt drop some. ther's still 2 games left too

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Funny how adamant Pyle was about Woodson sucking until the season started playing out.

I hear crow tastes best with a little hot sauce and a nice merlot.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
Funny how adamant Pyle was about Woodson sucking until the season started playing out.

I hear crow tastes best with a little hot sauce and a nice merlot.

hah im glad i didnt have to mention that. i was gonna, but felt it best not to :) there are a few other active members here today who dogged Woodson very heavily in some other Woodson threads. i almost bumped them too, but i didnt wanna start noffin heh :)

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wanted to point that out as well. I must say though I didn't mind the Woodson signing because I thought "Anyone but Carroll" but I still worried about his injury problems. Not only has he proven to be one of the toughest guys on the team but one of the best free agent signings in years for the Packers.

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cwood is the best corner in the NFC. Its a damn shame he got robbed of his rightful place in the probowl once again. You will hear over and over how overrated he is while your eyes tell you a different story. I hope you guys enjoy watching him as much here as I did watching him play for Oakland and Michigan.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Woodsons best season. (his rookie year)
62 Tackles, 0 Sack, 5 INT's, 1 TD, Passes Defensed 15

Woodson's season after 14 games.
53 Tackles, 1 Sack, 6 INT's, 1 TD, Passes Defensed 12

ESPN said:
The agreement is a seven-year deal that can be worth as much as $52 million, ESPN.com's Michael Smith reports. Woodson will make $10.5 million in the first year of the deal and $18 million over the first three years. Woodson will also receive a $3 million bonus if he is selected to the Pro Bowl in two of the first three years of the contract.
Missing out on the Pro Bowl hurts Charles more than Al, lol.

Wonder if NOW woodson wont be playing like he has been since he missed the pro bowl????

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Woodsons best season. (his rookie year)
62 Tackles, 0 Sack, 5 INT's, 1 TD, Passes Defensed 15

Woodson's season after 14 games.
53 Tackles, 1 Sack, 6 INT's, 1 TD, Passes Defensed 12

ESPN said:
The agreement is a seven-year deal that can be worth as much as $52 million, ESPN.com's Michael Smith reports. Woodson will make $10.5 million in the first year of the deal and $18 million over the first three years. Woodson will also receive a $3 million bonus if he is selected to the Pro Bowl in two of the first three years of the contract.
Missing out on the Pro Bowl hurts Charles more than Al, lol.

Wonder if NOW woodson wont be playing like he has been since he missed the pro bowl????

He is about money, according to his words, although I do not see Woodson sluffing off. I instead see him trying even harder to prove he should have made it.

~TheJoker~

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Charles's best year statistically, and personally I still don't think you've seen his best. Celtic will agree with me.

Oh yeah, QUIT HOLDING ON PUNT RETURNS!! DAMNATION!!!

celticraider

Cheesehead
Reaction score
~TheJoker~ said:
Charles's best year statistically, and personally I still don't think you've seen his best. Celtic will agree with me.

Oh yeah, QUIT HOLDING ON PUNT RETURNS!! DAMNATION!!!
Yeah I agree with the dumb hick from Alabama. We haven't even seen this guy scratch the surface of what he can do. Im suspecting you are going to see his INT numbers drop next season though as teams wake up and realize it may be better to go after Harris even if he has good position cause Wood is more of a playmaker.

If teams keep throwing at Woodson (and I pray they do) I could see him challenging Night Train Lanes single season INT record of 14. The problem wasnt that Woodson couldnt make plays, it was that people basically didnt throw his way for years. Outside of one or 2 times when he was coming back from an injury and got picked on, this guy has pitched more shutouts than Randy Johnson.

Members online

Latest posts