The game vs the Patriots

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good game packers. You were the better team tonight.
I hope we have a rematch at the end of the season.

Great game guys!! Your 3rd and 4th options were to much for us. But I want a rematch in AZ! Good luck the rest of the way.

Great game and once again you guys have a great team, I hope to see you in AZ too. Good luck the rest of the season. You have a great QB and coach.

H

HardRightEdge

Anybody notice the post game hand shakes? Belichick couldn't get away from McCarthy fast enough, grumbling about something. Then he searched the field for Rodgers, gave him a big hug, and whispered some sweet nothings...perhaps something like, "When Tom retires Mr. Kraft would like to have a conversation with you." :eek:

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anybody notice the post game hand shakes? Belichick couldn't get away from McCarthy fast enough, grumbling about something. Then he searched the field for Rodgers, gave him a big hug, and whispered some sweet nothings...perhaps something like, "When Tom retires Mr. Kraft would like to have a conversation with you." :eek:
I point this out in my article as well, you know the one you think is total garbage. It was a nice handshake compared to his usual routine. Just one reason of many to hate the Patriots.

NHPatsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BB never does pretty ones lol. That said does it really matter? As for e wolf, he sounds like a Whiney ny jets fan.

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BB never does pretty ones lol. That said does it really matter? As for e wolf, he sounds like a Whiney ny jets fan.
Are you that delusional? Google searches for most hated team bring up the Patriots prominently. Everyone hates you, not just Jets fans.

NHPatsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you that delusional? Google searches for most hated team bring up the Patriots prominently. Everyone hates you, not just Jets fans.

Aww notice the Yankees come up a lot too! Guess people hate winners. Thankfully most here are gracious in victory.

Last edited by a moderator:

E. Wolf

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You are the one who insulted me pal. OH and it is not because the Yankees win (or used to) it is because they outspend many other teams by a factor of ten or more.

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
What a fantastic win! The Packers dominated the Pats more than the scoreboard reflected. The Pats got outcoached on both sides of the ball – what about McCarthy’s game plan and the defense was terrific. The turning point for the D this season was Clay playing a lot in the middle but that’s certainly not the only difference.

I can’t put into words how much I loved Jordy’s TD vs. you-know-who.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Congrats to each GB Packer Fan today. I am so proud of the GB Packers organization today.. but most of all I am proud of my Father.. I told him I thought we deserved to win but I accepted defeat as long as it was a hard fought battle.. and He came through time again on his answer.. again.. and again to my surprise.. I have doubted him for too long and that is my fault.
Let the Lambeau answer be gracious and righteous.. May the Patriots stomp every NFL team and give their fans fireworks, until we are given the opportunity to earn the right to compete on neutral territory.. where the victory will be much, much more sweet.. and with God's good grace.. may each one of us be here to witness it.

Last edited:

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now, our Green Bay Packers are 2-6.

Hell and if Miami gets in we're at 3-6. Who knows we could beat the bills n they could still get in to push it to 4-6. Beat the Falcons and they could still get in winning their division and we'd be at 5-6. Beat the Lions week 17 and if they still get in then we're 6-6.

Wow wouldnt that be amazing.... Up to .500 In no time.....Or I could only be saying it cause I despise SoS type arguments

NHPatsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a fantastic win! The Packers dominated the Pats more than the scoreboard reflected. The Pats got outcoached on both sides of the ball – what about McCarthy’s game plan and the defense was terrific. The turning point for the D this season was Clay playing a lot in the middle but that’s certainly not the only difference.

I can’t put into words how much I loved Jordy’s TD vs. you-know-who.

So. True GB O marched up and down the field! I thought for sure settling for all those FG was going to cost you guys.
(And it was one Gronk amazing catch away from happening.)

Great win for GB!

yooperpackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I certainly wish I had gotten to see this game.
I listened to it on the radio but apparently there was alot of good stuff to see that I missed.
Unfortunately my loved ones never gave recording it for me a thought.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
I certainly wish I had gotten to see this game.
I listened to it on the radio but apparently there was alot of good stuff to see that I missed.
Unfortunately my loved ones never gave recording it for me a thought.
You missed a dandy. Lots of folks on both sides of this one predicted a blowout but it was a real cliffhanger up until that final first down.

Last edited:

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
So. True GB O marched up and down the field! I thought for sure settling for all those FG was going to cost you guys.
(And it was one Gronk amazing catch away from happening.)

Great win for GB!
Thanks and I'm sure the Pats will be making some noise in the playoffs.

NHPatsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Mkangelo,

Thanks man, most the packer fans ( like 99.9%) been awesome and I think we were all treated to a great game!

Seems we were all a bit right, I was ABSOLUTLY wrong on Adams I didn't think he be that good against our 4th CB. But the back breaker was that TD by Nelson just before half.

Think we saw a preview of an AMAZING SB if both teams take care of business.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Mkangelo,

Thanks man, most the packer fans ( like 99.9%) been awesome and I think we were all treated to a great game!

Seems we were all a bit right, I was ABSOLUTLY wrong on Adams I didn't think he be that good against our 4th CB. But the back breaker was that TD by Nelson just before half.

Think we saw a preview of an AMAZING SB if both teams take care of business.

Well, the Pats D certainly lived up to its billing. That play where our O line gave Rodgers 12+ seconds and NOT A SOUL was open.

It's so hard to shut Nelson down for a whole game. He's just so good at using his body to get open and work the sideline once he has the ball.

It was a great game by two great teams.

Last edited:

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Hell and if Miami gets in we're at 3-6. Who knows we could beat the bills n they could still get in to push it to 4-6. Beat the Falcons and they could still get in winning their division and we'd be at 5-6. Beat the Lions week 17 and if they still get in then we're 6-6.

Wow wouldnt that be amazing.... Up to .500 In no time.....Or I could only be saying it cause I despise SoS type arguments

Hopefully, the Packers totally stink up the place for the first three quarters in all the games you mentioned above so that Rodgers can have fourth quarter comebacks in each of them. Otherwise, he will go down in the history books as being not very good. :D

D

Deleted member 6794

What a great win!!! This was the statement win everybody was looking for since the beginning of the season. As TJV pointed out correctly the Packers dominated the game, way more than the final score indicates.

This team has the talent necessary to go all the way, now it´s just a matter of getting it done. First things first, beat the Falcons on MNF.

Brady6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it dominated. Even if Gronk had secured that 1 last TD catch, would that 1 play alone erase the term "dominated" from the way the Packers played? If the final score was 28-26 had Gronk secured that TD pass, would it still make sense to say "Packers dominated the game, way more than the final score indicates?"

It was a cliff hanger of a game. Both teams played well. There wasn't much of a pass rush from the Pats but kudos to the Packers for pulling this one. Great game once again. Would love to see these two teams played on a neutral field, hopefully in AZ!

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it dominated. Even if Gronk had secured that 1 last TD catch, would that 1 play alone erase the term "dominated" from the way the Packers played? If the final score was 28-26 had Gronk secured that TD pass, would it still make sense to say "Packers dominated the game, way more than the final score indicates?"

It was a cliff hanger of a game. Both teams played well. There wasn't much of a pass rush from the Pats but kudos to the Packers for pulling this one. Great game once again. Would love to see these two teams played on a neutral field, hopefully in AZ!

I wouldn't personally use the term, "dominate". No, the Patriots are way too good to be dominated by anyone.

However, I did feel that the Packers were a lot closer to putting more points on the board than the Pats. It's a completely moot opinion and it doesn't matter-- this is just fans talking here... but, I was amazed that the Packers couldn't punch it in the end zone at least once during their four trips into the red zone. Credit certainly goes to the Patriots D, but it is still a surprise to us Packer fans who are accustomed to TDs in those cases. Rodgers is fricking deadly usually when he gets close to the end zone...

Also, how many of Brady's passes were deflected? Four or five? Generally, those tips balls tend to end up as INTs. Yet, they all hit the turf. Another opportunity for a big play or two that didn't happen.

I don't know-- just my stupid opinion, but I didn't feel that the Patriots had as many opportunities that they did not capitalize on versus those that the Packers had.

Not dominated by any stretch. But, I did feel that the Packers had the game in hand more than the score indicated. I hardly yelled at the TV or raised my blood pressure. Just IMO.

Great game.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts