Studs n duds New Orleans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Actually no, you did not just say that. Below is what you said after you were told to stop. Like I said, you may not have been attempting to do anything but get the last word in, but you did not stop as you were asked to.

That was a post to the forum in general on a matter that was still being discussed. I saw people talking about the Lions offense and chimed
in with an opinion that I had not even expressed prior to that post.

It wasn’t the “last word” as anyone still commenting on the topic of the Lions offense could have replied.

It wasn’t the “last word” as Captain and I were arguing about something very specific regarding the Lions game.

And it wasn’t the “last word” because it wasn’t even a reply to him.

So this accusation you’re making is silly and baseless.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
That was a post to the forum in general on a matter that was still being discussed. I saw people talking about the Lions offense and chimed
in with an opinion that I had not even expressed prior to that post.

It wasn’t the “last word” as anyone still commenting on the topic of the Lions offense could have replied.

It wasn’t the “last word” as Captain and I were arguing about something very specific regarding the Lions game.

And it wasn’t the “last word” because it wasn’t even a reply to him.

So this accusation you’re making is silly and baseless.

You have every right to disagree with me and try to dress it any way that you care to. I just happen to disagree with you and the way this was handled. With that, I am done with the topic.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
You have every right to disagree with me and try to dress it any way that you care to. I just happen to disagree with you and the way this was handled. With that, I am done with the topic.

Sounds good.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually no, you did not just say that. Below is what you said after you were told to stop. Like I said, you may not have been attempting to do anything but get the last word in, but you did not stop as you were asked to.
Poker leave it be. The dude was simply trying to explain his side of what happened. With respect, I don't think it was necessary for you to add in your two cents considering the matter has been settled.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Actually I believed his post was not an issue as I stated

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Poker leave it be. The dude was simply trying to explain his side of what happened. With respect, I don't think it was necessary for you to add in your two cents considering the matter has been settled.

With respect, you aren't a mod, so I would appreciate it if you don't pretend to be one.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With respect, you aren't a mod, so I would appreciate it if you don't pretend to be one.
No I'm not a mod, but am I wrong though? I get you didn't like what I said, but then again who's to say Dantes appreciates you butting in a matter that doesn't concern you? So it's kinda hypocritical imo.

As I said before the situation was handled and Dantes merely was explaining his side of the situation. Simple as that. So what exactly were you trying to accomplish giving your two cents on the matter that doesn't involve you, other than possibly starting another fight? To me that seems like you're instigating by sticking your nose where it has no business in. Since we're adding in two cents where it doesn't necessarily need to be, allow me to add mine.

I don't say this to be mean or anything, I'm just saying that the situation was handled and we really don't need to add anymore to it. But I digress, you're right. I'm not a mod, so let's get a mod's thoughts on the matter shall we?

@longtimefan @buggybill2003

Last edited:

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
No I'm not a mod, but am I wrong though? I get you didn't like it, but then again who's to say Dantes appreciates you butting in a matter that doesn't concern you? So it's kinda hypocritical imo.

Yet, you feel its ok for you to throw your 2 cents at me and call me a hypocrite. Nice!

Obviously you didn't bother to really follow along or really understand if you did. Your assumptions are incorrect. I'm not going to walk you through it, but suggest you educate yourself and you might see what I was doing.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

No I'm not a mod, but am I wrong though? I get you didn't like what I said, but then again who's to say Dantes appreciates you butting in a matter that doesn't concern you? So it's kinda hypocritical imo.

As I said before the situation was handled and Dantes merely was explaining his side of the situation. Simple as that. So what exactly were you trying to accomplish giving your two cents on the matter that doesn't involve you, other than possibly starting another fight? To me that seems like you're instigating by sticking your nose where it has no business in. Since we're adding in two cents where it doesn't necessarily need to be, allow me to add mine.

I don't say this to be mean or anything, I'm just saying that the situation was handled and we really don't need to add anymore to it. But I digress, you're right. I'm not a mod, so let's get a mod's thoughts on the matter shall we?

@longtimefan @buggybill2003

I`m no longer a mod.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think all this has ran its course

I explained I didnt feel dantes last post warranted a ban or suspension.

Capt I felt crossed the line with the disrespectful post.

He has been warned a few times by me and in past said he woukd abide the rules.

Those that disagree, its your right to feel that way. But there had to be consenqunces to the rules we have in place and they been in place for a long time.

Those that are *****ing about others sticking their nose in the wrong spot?

Why is it okay for you to tell me I (as a mod-where rules clearly state how we can handle issues)
or others they were wrong, but you dont want others to tell you, that you were wrong?

With all that said

Im locking this and lets remember we all are packers fans here and enjoy the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts