Studs n duds Miami

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good win knew waddle and hill were gonna shred us defense made some plays. Hated the run call that lafleur called at the end thought that was gonna cost us. But LFG run the table one week at a time if they beat the Vikings they ain’t losing to Detroit

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Tua must've been trying to throw it away today. Nixon was great, until he was hurt. Defensive players, TT threw some really bad passes.
Duds: AR just wasn't on today consistently, but I still haven't given up on him. I'd like to say JA was a dud today, sure he had INT, but whiffed on a tackle, leading to a 84yd TD.
Merry Christmas to all!

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: ARod's haircut, Lazard, Watson, Zach Tom, Mercedes Lewis, Aaron Jones, Devante Wyatt (why shouldn't he be playing?), Kenny Clark, Jarran Reed (he has really come on the past few games), Preston Smith, Nixon, special teams,
I was gonna dud Campbell and Douglas but they ended up making plays.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
P Smith- He's really playing great down the stretch.
Watson. - Game changer when he's in.
A Jones - Why is he not getting the ball.
Alexander.

Duds-Strength and conditioning. Can't afford to lose Watson and Nixon! Unaccaptable.
Coaching- Give Jones the ball. Bad place for a fake punt.
Rodgers- Bad overthrow of Watson. Should've been a TD. He's taking too many sacks when he should chuck it out of bounds.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Tua must've been trying to throw it away today. Nixon was great, until he was hurt. Defensive players, TT threw some really bad passes.
Duds: AR just wasn't on today consistently, but I still haven't given up on him. I'd like to say JA was a dud today, sure he had INT, but whiffed on a tackle, leading to a 84yd TD.
Merry Christmas to all!
He’d solve World hunger and you’d still think he’s a dud

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to say JA was a dud today, sure he had INT, but whiffed on a tackle, leading to a 84yd TD.
How about the three guys that chased him 50 yards and didn't get a hand on him? Jaire was coming from a difficult angle where all Waddle had to do was make a small juke. Waddle's a damn good YAC guy too. The JA hate on here from a select few is beyond stupid. There's not a team in the NFL where he wouldn't immediately start.

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about the three guys that chased him 50 yards and didn't get a hand on him? Jaire was coming from a difficult angle where all Waddle had to do was make a small juke. Waddle's a damn good YAC guy too. The JA hate on here from a select few is beyond stupid. There's not a team in the NFL where he wouldn't immediately start.
Well said

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: D-line. Best effort of the year. Secondary took advantage of opportunities. On offense, Big Dog, Watson, Doubs. ST was solid (except for fake punt).

Duds: safeties, injuries to key playmakers, red zone offense, Newman (2 penalties). Hope Yosh and Bakh are back next week.

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So? I didn't and don't give the a pass. He should have cut him off, but whiffed. How about his play all season? Is INTs the only thing that you care about? Grow up if you see him and think he's the second coming of Deon Sanders or Rod Woodson. He's a starter, but star? GMAFB!
Well said
And someone post/watches games about every 4 weeks should just stop. Fairweather fans really should keep their lackluster opinions as just that.

Members online

Latest posts