Dagger85

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs:
Lacy
Defense
O-line overall played well

Duds:
Pretty much everyone else today. Looks like Week 17 could come down to who will get a 1st round bye! Hopefully we can clinch a playoff berth next week and then concentrate on getting the 2 seed in week 17.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We finally get a good game by the defense and then the offense is just terrible. Rodgers looked like he was sleep walking, so did Nelson for that matter. Bulaga is a bum.
Care to explain why Bulaga is a "bum?" Because if you can't, you're a bum. Rodgers was not sacked in this game.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We finally get a good game by the defense and then the offense is just terrible. Rodgers looked like he was sleep walking, so did Nelson for that matter. Bulaga is a bum.

Finally a good game? Must not have seen most games this year. Use some logic or actually know what happened prior to this game before posting about the defense.

And Bulaga got a concussion. Was that somehow his fault?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Lacy, Cobb in second half, OL, defense.

Duds: Rodgers, Jeff Tripplette's crew (calling penalty on Barrington when scumbag Pears came to OUR sideline to start ****, phantom hold on Sitton, multiple PI non-calls), Boykin, Adams.

Super dud: NELSON - he's as good as any WR but today he looked like a rookie fighting for a roster spot... and losing.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs-
Lacy
Cobb
The defense, they gave us a chance
Offensive line actually wasn't that bad

Duds
Slocum
Rodgers
Nelson
All the Drops
Stupid penalties

We got beat on offense and special teams. That's how we lost.
I can't give Cobb a stud because he also dropped a pass(es)

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Week 17 could come down to who will get a 1st round bye!

We can still get HFA if Cardinals lose out and Seattle loses to the Rams. Those are both certainly possible. The Rams have always been kind of the giant-killer in their division but it'll be at Seattle. As for the most probable scenario, Week 17 is looking like the winner gets the bye, but the loser gets the 6th seed. It should be a good one with a lot on the line.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't give Cobb a stud because he also dropped a pass(es)
I can, because he was the only productive player on offense other than Lacy and Starks. One drop doesn't mitigate that. He fought. Besides, in case you missed it, I did say second half.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: we know his name (LACY) this looked like a replay of playoff game with SF Lacy burning up the grown then MM goes away from that gets greedy and you get a pick....
Duds:This would take up to much space, I also agree all of the Packers except my Stud...MM did you learn anything the past few games???????

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
I can, because he was the only productive player on offense other than Lacy and Starks. One drop doesn't mitigate that. He fought. Besides, in case you missed it, I did say second half.
Didn't miss a thing it's 60 min of F-Ball he did flash in the 1st 1/2 but did he not drop passes was my point of Dud, never gave him a Dud b4.....

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn't miss a thing it's 60 min of F-Ball he did flash in the 1st 1/2 but did he not drop passes was my point of Dud, never gave him a Dud b4.....
Showed flashes in the first half? He had the majority of his production running the ball and catching passes in the 3rd and 4th quarter. And he had ONE drop. Jordy had 2 and Adams (2), Rodgers and Quarless had the other 4.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: we know his name (LACY) this looked like a replay of playoff game with SF Lacy burning up the grown then MM goes away from that gets greedy and you get a pick....
Duds:This would take up to much space, I also agree all of the Packers except my Stud...MM did you learn anything the past few games???????

So the OL was a "dud" too then? Who do you think opened those holes Lacy ran through? Who do you think kept Rodgers from getting sacked up until that fumble? Was the defense a dud too for holding their offense to 253 yards, 4.0 yards per play and 12 points with an INT?

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Showed flashes in the first half? He had the majority of his production running the ball and catching passes in the 3rd and 4th quarter. And he had ONE drop. Jordy had 2 and Adams (2), Rodgers and Quarless had the other 4.
My error in type GoPGo, (to much Irish whiskey after game) meant to say showed flash in 2nd 1/2 but dropped passes, DVR showed 2+drops.....

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
So the OL was a "dud" too then? Who do you think opened those holes Lacy ran through? Who do you think kept Rodgers from getting sacked up until that fumble? Was the defense a dud too for holding their offense to 253 yards, 4.0 yards per play and 12 points with an INT?
How did the game end it was a O'line play-was the defense (Clay was solid) making critical takes on third downs? Ortin was awful too. BUT I'm not sure where you got 12pts off and INT?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My error in type GoPGo, (to much Irish whiskey after game) meant to say showed flash in 2nd 1/2 but dropped passes, DVR showed 2+drops.....
I saw one drop and another one where he was arguably hit early which should have been PI.

Reaction score
Studs: The D and MM for taking the blame for Tretter and admitting he screwed up and left him alone by accident.

Duds: The officiating was clearly and arguably lop-sided.. Blatantly unbalanced and other teams fans that were next to me and watching agreed with me so I know its not biased. Normally the calls go both ways and sorta balance. Today the receivers got harassed, hit early, jerseys pulled, slammed all the way on the other side of the chalk, fights picked on our sidelines, you name it... NO CALL?
Very very rarely will you hear me say this because it comes across as a cop-out. first we deserved to lose with that Offensive disaster.. period. But the officiating was the worst I've seen in any game this year overall.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did the game end it was a O'line play-

One bad play by a backup does not erase a good performance. That's just silly. Otherwise, you'd have to say Lacy was a dud too for having two runs for negative yardage.

I'm not sure where you got 12pts off and INT?

Okay, so how many points do you think our defense gave up today?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How did the game end it was a O'line play-was the defense (Clay was solid) making critical takes on third downs? Ortin was awful too. BUT I'm not sure where you got 12pts off and INT?

The 12 points is coming from the exact number the defense gave up...Unless they forgot to count something.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: The D and MM for taking the blame for Tretter and admitting he screwed up and left him alone by accident.

Duds: The officiating was clearly and arguably lop-sided.. Blatantly unbalanced and other teams fans that were next to me and watching agreed with me so I know its not biased. Normally the calls go both ways and sorta balance. Today the receivers got harassed, hit early, jerseys pulled, slammed all the way on the other side of the chalk, fights picked on our sidelines, you name it... NO CALL?
Very very rarely will you hear me say this because it comes across as a cop-out. first we deserved to lose with that Offensive disaster.. period. But the officiating was the worst I've seen in any game this year overall.

It was Bill Leavy. This man and his entire crew are a disgrace to the NFL. We lose a higher than normal percentage of the games he officiates. He has shown a clear anti-Packers bias since he was somehow made a referee. That POS should have been booted from NFL officiating years ago. He and his crew are incompetent and possibly corrupt. He belongs in the NBA.

Last edited:

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW another stud was Crosby. Packers needed a TD and FG to win in 4th quarter. He held up his end of the bargain. The block was the result of having to kick a long FG into the wind over a guy who can reach nearly half way up a basketball net flat on his feet.

Daryl Muellenberg

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BTW another stud was Crosby. Packers needed a TD and FG to win in 4th quarter. He held up his end of the bargain. The block was the result of having to kick a long FG into the wind over a guy who can reach nearly half way up a basketball net flat on his feet.

Actually the kick that was blocked was with the wind, not kicking into the wind. That happened in the 2nd quarter when the Packers had the wind to their back, but it was a long one at 53 yards.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was Jeff Tripplette. This man and his entire crew are a disgrace to the NFL. We lose a higher than normal percentage of the games he officiates. He has shown a clear anti-Packers bias since he was somehow made a referee. That POS should have been booted from NFL officiating the day he screwed up the coin toss on Thanksgiving. He and his crew are incompetent and possibly corrupt. He belongs in the NBA.
I thought they kept calling the official Levy. You are right though. It was a biased game. I don't want to complain about it but it wasn't called both ways. There was a clear heightened level of tolerance to the bills physicality. The spears thing and the sitton hold were absolutely awful. It was clear as day that he did not hold and that spears was guilty of an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought they kept calling the official Levy.

You're right. It was Leavy. They're both so inept it's often hard to keep them straight.

You are right though. It was a biased game. I don't want to complain about it but it wasn't called both ways. There was a clear heightened level of tolerance to the bills physicality. The spears thing and the sitton hold were absolutely awful. It was clear as day that he did not hold and that spears was guilty of an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty.

His name is Pears, but yeah. Inexcusable that they would call a penalty on us when he came to OUR sideline to start ****. We should have had the ball on the 45, not the 15.

Mklangelo

Feng Shui Debunker
Reaction score
Defense played a generally good game. Some poor tackling in the 2nd half was an issue.

Rodgers looked like crap and Nelson was not that great either.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I normally don't complain about MM play calling,especially this year. But I thought that drafting and developing Lacy was for these types of games in December. If the passing game doesn't work,pound,pound,pound the ball,the defense can't scheme for both if it is working and it was working on that TD drive. Maybe they saw they could exploit something in the passing game we couldn't see,but when you are having drops and non PI calls,go with what works.

Members online

Latest posts