Studs and duds Denver game

easyk83

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well just for reference... Here is Tom Brady vs the very same Seattle team.

37-50 328 4 2 23 101.1

74 percent completion rate 300 plus yards and 4 touchdowns. I'd have to look but I highly doubt Rodgers has ever done that in his career. (maybe the Atlanta game playoff debacle)

Playing an elite defense is no reason to **** the bed.... Will you put up career numbers? No... Could you throw for more than 77 yards a game? I sure hope so.

And we will see soon what Brady can do to the very same defense under the exact some stresses.

Right, but that's more a reflection of the Packers flawed offensive approach than ability. The Packers use a spread ISO approach, and simply let Corners line up and play bump and run on our receivers. Though we occasionally line Cobb up in the backfield and we occasionally lined Nelson up in the slot or off stack releases we don't do much to scheme separation, unlike the Patriots. Whereas the Patriots a slick sophisticated bump and run the Packers Offense resembles a bunch of kids playing parking lot football.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Right, but that's more a reflection of the Packers flawed offensive approach than ability. The Packers use a spread ISO approach, and simply let Corners line up and play bump and run on our receivers. Though we occasionally line Cobb up in the backfield and we occasionally lined Nelson up in the slot or off stack releases we don't do much to scheme separation, unlike the Patriots. Whereas the Patriots a slick sophisticated bump and run the Packers Offense resembles a bunch of kids playing parking lot football.

This is true. I doubt you'll find anyone here who'd say the Patriots have a better WR group than the Packers, even without Nelson.
Yet our guys usually have one or two defenders glued to them while the Pats have guys wide open all over the field.
Even Gronkowski. Everyone in the stadium knows he's getting the ball, but you'll see him more wide open in a game than all the Packers WR's and TE's combined are in a game.
The question to answer is why?

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let it GOOOOOOOO!. Were going 14-2 and holding at Lambeau. I don't wanna hear it. Love ya Aaron, Love ya Sammie, Love ya Clay, Love ya Monty, I wanna Love ya Davante. Geez, bought your jersey and ****!

P>S keep it going Daniels.

GO PACK GO!

And I miss ya JORDY!

I don't want to hear it either. Didn't want to hear it in 2011. Didn't want to hear it last year.

Staff online

Latest posts