Snacks Harrison claimed by the Packers

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. They really should have addressed the DL in Free Agency or with higher draft picks the last 2 years. I watch other teams getting QB pressure with 3 or 4 guys up front. The Packers can't seem to do that. Blitzing is definitely an option, but the good QB/OC's are going to really exploit that and have a field day hitting quick routes.

The draft is where you build the future at iDL, rarely the immediate. FA is where we should have done something. I'd take an iDL over the Cobb trade, even the punter trade (which we won majorly), or King signing.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
The draft is where you build the future at iDL, rarely the immediate. FA is where we should have done something. I'd take an iDL over the Cobb trade, even the punter trade (which we won majorly), or King signing.
Yeah, hindsight for now, that King resign looks bad. The Packers have dipped into free agency by signing a few former big name D lineman (Wilkerson and Snacks), they just didn't pan out. Of course there was the Joe Johnson debacle but that was what 20 years ago? They also used a 2nd rounder on Worthy from Michigan State that never panned out. Too many years and draft picks wasted on DB's and our Dline and ILB position suffered.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts