Packers vs Bears game thread

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there is NO WAY that defensive staff can justify MM and TT keeping them around. This is horrible beyond belief. Heads need to roll...and it needs to start first thing tomorrow.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm bummed they lost, but it feels pretty good to stick it to the Vikings. At this point I have no problem with losing, we are obviously terrible so why not get a higher draft pick. Although, I don't really want to be the team to lose to Detroit, however, I'm fully expecting to.

jimmyHump

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't believe the Pack didn't win this game. It almost seems like they threw it. How does Crosby kick two balls that low. The last one didn't need to have that low of a trajectory. Why didn't Greg Jennings play in the second half? If you're trying to win the game, you put the ball in your best players' hands. Yet, I struggled to even find Jennings on the field in the second half. Rodgers threw at him once in the 3rd quarter and once in the 4th. This team has so many offensive weapons and yet they don't score. I come away from this game confused. Seems like the offense had the juice and the defense played pretty well. The Packers definitely outplayed the Bears. It feels to me like the will to win just wasn't there.