Packers vs Bears game thread

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears look like crap! Home field and looking for the wildcard spot, I don't think they want it that bad.

OP
OP
G

GDP56

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh no the leaky run defense is now starting to crumble again in the end game

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
late TD by Chicago to tie it... here we go again... let's see... will it be followed by a 3-and-out by the Packer offense?

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nice play by James Jones, but he is struggling to get up... this guy is dynamic when he's in the game.. hope he comes back

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's it....fire Sanders right freakin' NOW! This is the last straw! I'm telling you right now...we're gonna be the team that let's Detroit avoid 0-16. This team can't win ANYTHING anymore! Thanks a lot to the defense for giving up the game winning drive. And thanks for nothing to the offensive line for not blocking well enough to prevent the kick from being blocked.

There SERIOUSLY needs to be a big change in the organiztional structure to this team...right NOW. start planning for next year. Fire Sanders...get him out NOW.

Killazach

Cheesehead
Reaction score
**** the packers. I can't freaking handle this absolute bull **** anymore. I've never felt like crying from pure anger until this point. I'm going to go burn my hawk jersey now.

PackerFan4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got done hitting walls and kicking my couch...throwing whatever I could in anger and frustration. I hate this damn team right now...I really really do.

Members online