Studs:

1. Both Aarons

2. Davante Adams

3. Kirk Cousins tyvm

Half studs half duds

1. Gmo - Good TD catch but awful fumble and liability out there

2. Kevin King - bad on TD given up but good on the int late in the game

Duds:

1. Lane Taylor (AGAIN, get him out of here)

2. Corey Linsley - worst snap I ever seen

3. All TEs on this roster for doing nothing

4. Matt LaFleur who we won in spite of. Enough going conservative with leads, and enough of these awful challenges. Sick of us throwing that little red flag and wasting timeouts on plays that should be obvious won't be overturned. When are we ever going to get a HC who doesn't attempt stupid challenges?

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm giving Studs for the defense a well done job, especially considering how pitiful the offense was for 3 quarters.
Aaron Jones a stud for rushing over 100 yards
Kevin King I'll give him some credit because he made up on that touchdown he allowed. Great job with the interception
Alexander, we have a star CB folks.
Both Smiths were on point today, hopefully nothing serious happened.

Duds:
Offense: This game should have been a blowout. Outside of Devante our receiving corp was garbage today especially how many dropped passes there were today, stupid penalties, Geronimo fumbling the ball, this will not stand. Yes The Vikings are formidable but there is no excuse for us to play lousy for 3 quarters. Rodgers was on point with most of those passes but he could've done better with a few of them.

I'm happy we won, but pitiful performance today. Very sloppy. We won, so we're 2-0, but this will not do. We play against who is another formidable defense, and then it's off to Philadelphia. We saw the potential this offense could do in the first quarter, but they have to play for all 4 quarters and not leave the defense hanging out there like that.

Overall Grade: C+

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: Defense for constant pressure, King for game changing INT, Jones for running hard especially at the end of the game
Duds: Rodgers for not throwing to TEs in the middle of the field on quick slants(but overall a solid game with a new offense)
Alexander played ok but on 3rd and long he should have been trying to knock the TD pass down and not stat padding, also dropping an easy INT that could have ended the game sooner.
This team is still a work in progress but I like what I see and 2-0 against those 2 defenses is one hell of a good start!

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Not excusing these two plays, but if you take away the long Cooks run, and the long Cousins pass where Jaire whiffed on batting the ball down, we hold this team to 3 points.

And overall, only given up 19 points this season. Truly remarkable.

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not excusing these two plays, but if you take away the long Cooks run, and the long Cousins pass where Jaire whiffed on batting the ball down, we hold this team to 3 points.

And overall, only given up 19 points this season. Truly remarkable.

Rodgers being carried by the defense. The tables have turned

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to be fine by October. This offense wasn’t going to hit on all cylinders right off the bat and anyone who had that expectation going into this season wasn’t being realistic.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers will NOT win the playoffs if they run into Philly, NO, Rams or even Dallas. This offense is average at best. They have zero weapons at Tightend, they have a #1 wr with a bunch of #3’s running around taking zero pressure off him, and two guys playing guard who aren’t very good at moving ppl. Which is why you see MLF calling all those plays where they run off tackle...like the tosses and sweeps.

If you take away that 70 yd Cook run due to a terrible angle by Savage, and that long TD pass to Diggs that should’ve been knocked down at the least...the defense would’ve played another game where they didn’t allow a touchdown. Those are things they can clean up. They get a STUD because they saved the offense two games in a row.

It’s a new offense but how long is that going to be an excuse?

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers is going to be fine by October. This offense wasn’t going to hit on all cylinders right off the bat and anyone who had that expectation going into this season wasn’t being realistic.

True. But if anyone thinks Rodgers looks like his old self isn't being realistic. I won't go so far as to say he's washed but he ain't Rodgers anymore....

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True. But if anyone thinks Rodgers looks like his old self isn't being realistic. I won't go so far as to say he's washed but he ain't Rodgers anymore....

What game were you watching? Most of his passes were right on the money today. The vikings just made great plays to break them up. This isn't 2011 anymore where we have 3 solid receiving options. It's Adams or bust.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
What game were you watching? Most of his passes were right on the money today. The vikings just made great plays to break them up. This isn't 2011 anymore where we have 3 solid receiving options. It's Adams or bust.
Stop making sense.

TDF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Bart Starr #15 My first football hero and an outstanding human being! Great tribute to him today!
Brett Favre for helping Mrs. Starr out onto the field for Bart’s tribute!

Arod2gjdd

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Eh I guess I'll give him that today. I'm mainly going off of body of work. Today was primarily on the receivers today (and MLF) with the exception of a few throws. I'm more so pinning the ineptitude of the entire offense on him as the leader. They just looked lethargic, lifeless, and lost for three quarters. I don't know who this guy is for the past year plus. It's frustrating.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The offense stunk but Jones still rushed for over 100 yards and Rodgers put up a passer rating over 100.

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: 1st quarter packers, A jones,Devante,Scott the punter
Duds: 2nd, 3rd, 4th quarter offense, receivers, Arod, coach, Alexander,Davis,O’line

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't put this on Rodgers completely, but rather the receivers kept dropping passes. Sure there were a few bad throws, but most of those passes the receivers should've caught.

*murmurs under breath* I bet if Jordy was here he would've caught most of those passes.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Defense was stud outside of the 2 big plays.

MLF seems like a dud and pretty mediocre in general. Maybe still getting used to everything but I've not been impressed thus far. Rodgers seems to have lost a step. Is he consciously not rushing anymore or is he a little scared to get hurt?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I wouldn't put this on Rodgers completely, but rather the receivers kept dropping passes. Sure there were a few bad throws, but most of those passes the receivers should've caught.

*murmurs under breath* I bet if Jordy was here he would've caught most of those passes.

Actually there were some great catches by the receivers other than two plays where Harrison Smith and Eric Kendricks kinda disrupted them. But I agree about Rodgers.

Like I said, this team has too many do nothing TEs that drag it down and need to be kicked off of the roster along with Lane Taylor. And LaFleur called bad plays going away from the high tempo offense in the first quarter to that junky conservative nonsense MM was running last year.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Eh I guess I'll give him that today. I'm mainly going off of body of work. Today was primarily on the receivers today (and MLF) with the exception of a few throws. I'm more so pinning the ineptitude of the entire offense on him as the leader. They just looked lethargic, lifeless, and lost for three quarters. I don't know who this guy is for the past year plus. It's frustrating.

I agree with you there. The first half was wonderful. They were decisive and hitting guys, mostly Adams on great plays. Lots of motion and play action. The Vikings may have changed things up to take Adams away but I just think we lack playmakers on this offense as a whole.

Hopefully we start to look better when we’re not playing good to great defenses.