Official Packers vs Da Bears

Stevie DK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hyde's best play off the season, getting in the camera's way.

I don't know if it's Capers fault we suck, or the players, but 4th year in a row as the worst D, then a search for a new coordinator probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
both ways though, i must say, these refs are making me very angry. i try generally to accept flags as part of the game, but this is ridiculous.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's hope this is the start of things now.

Bears have been poor on D but Rogers s pulling the trigger a lot quicker and hopefully finding his rhythm.

R E L A X

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oooooooh! God bless Rodgers and Nelson and a Cutler, all of whom are doing everything they can for a packers win!

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers was basically left wide open, and he didn't have another catch the rest of the game. He now has 2 catches on the season.
Who cares, he started that opening drive with a bang, and banged a hit at end

Wonder how many snaps he was in for

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Growing up here in the 80's was tough. However, the glorious thing is ... their little run of dominance of the Packers from 1985 - 1991 (except 1989), looks absolutely lame, compared to us being 31-11 since 1992. It really is awesome. Looking forward to going to work today, where all the loudmouths will get no coffee. Only one big giant cup of ****.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reading that Rodgers is the 4th fastest to throw for 25,000 yards, and that he did it in the fewest pass attempts.
Even more impressive when you consider that he basically rode the bench his first 3 seasons.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 play of Rodgers getting open for a short pass on 2nd and 10 isn't going to convince me that a half a catch a game is decent production, with terrible blocking at times. By the way, the Bears did have a guy covering him, and exactly how open was a bit exaggerated IMO.

Rodgers needs time. I think he will be good eventually, but he's not there yet and he's only playing because we are so pathetic at the TE position.
oh gawd he's so slow tho lol but can catch and block (jason witten) maybe

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
1 play of Rodgers getting open for a short pass on 2nd and 10 isn't going to convince me that a half a catch a game is decent production,

Never once said he had great production--your point was implying he caught ONLY 2 passes..

Video shows there are reasons why he may not get the ball even tho he was open.

By the way, the Bears did have a guy covering him, and exactly how open was a bit exaggerated IMO.

Look to have over 5 yards and close to 10 cushion but that is exaggerated????.. If that was Jones Pack fans would have fits

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DBs only got three footballs, mostly from missed tackles. The Shields TD giveup on the throwback reverse was bad and so was House getting faked out in the endzone. However, Shields and others broke up a lot of the jump balls that were supposedly going to kill us. M Bennett had a dazzling game but if the Bears can't win with the WRs and have to resort to Bennett and Forte, it seems that it's a scenario that works out for the Packers. For as many yards as we gave up, no points allowed in the second half. It was an ugly showing in general on defense, but productive with only 17 points.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1st qtr 0.24 seconds left wtf is house doing? why would he leave his guy wide open? He should have been burned for the td there. Was MB just out of place? broken play? What every it was has stupid written all over it.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers 2nd td of the game was awesome. The play before the td was a back shoulder pass to Nelson that didn't connect. So now you have the corner thinking about it the next play you go Fade to Nelson lol poor Fuller had no chance.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts