Packers Official Schedule For 2023

D

Deleted member 6794

Before you go reporting people, you might want to remember the message that you sent me, accusing me of being a "troll". Wake up Captain. Yeah, I said I wasn't going to respond to you anymore, but you threatening other posters and then throwing in your own back stab of the moderators with it, that is as you just said:

Wait a moment, now we're in the business of posting stuff that we wrote each other in private messages. Do you want me to reveal some of the stuff you wrote about some posters (moderators) whose ***es you're now kissing??? Never mind, that was a rhetorical question as I will continue to keep stuff like that as it was meant to be, private!!!

Actually what prompted this whole Thursday prime time game argument was me saying that the NFL gave the Packers some prime-time games when they didn't have to, and then you saying "Well, one of those games is a Thursday night game every team has to play in during the season." Turns out you were wrong, and that's what I was pointing out. Don't try to make it look like you were right all along, because you weren't.

Actually, you suggested the Packers playing on Thanksgiving resulted in them not having to play a game broadcasted by Amazon Prime. That's not true as the games on Thanksgiving don't factor into that at all.

I missed that the league changed the rules for the games being covered by Amazon Prime for this season, resulting in not every team having to play on Thursday night anymore. Therefore I was wrong about it. See, I don't have any issue admitting a mistake.

I don't have an issue with disagreement. You are not the only poster I have disagreed with on this forum. As I said before, it is the way you express your disagreement, and I'm not the only one who has mentioned that.

As LTF correctly pointed out, I don't care about other posters not being able to handle my way.

I used the neutral term "neurodivergence", and I said that there's nothing wrong with being that way. It is sad that you chose to use the phrase "brain disorder" which has negative connotations, and the fact that you considered it to be a personal attack suggests you are prejudiced against neurodivergent people.

That's the most lame excuse I have heard someone trying to justify have insulted someone else.

Reporting a post is definitely proof you cannot handle disagreement. And apparently you have tried that tactic before and the mods disagreed with you. You were also banned at one point, so you are the one with a problem, not me.

I have no issue with someone disagreeing with me. I take offense to being insulted though.

As a side note, it's funny that moderators advice posters to report posts that break the rules of the forums but if someone actually does it there's an issue with it. I guess it's not welcomed if it comes from a poster the super moderator suggests should be banned despite not breaking any rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody has traded more jabs with Capt than I have over the years. But he's getting a raw deal here. I haven't seen too many people take more **** from posters and keep on with keeping a topic on task than he has over the years. He's easy to deal with, accept you're probably not going to change his mind. Make your points and before you get pissed off about it, just stop. Then you're not annoyed and you can still benefit from all the stats and other stuff that quite frankly none of us are going to spend the time to gather and be happy.

But in true fashion for some to poke and poke and poke the bear then play the victim, I can link and quote a post from just the past month or so where that particular poster states someone "nailed the Troll" on the public message board for responding to a direct packer related statement and now they whine to a moderator because someone called them that in a private message.

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope Capt. does not get banned. I have been sworn at by a moderator, I have been responded to in all caps by a moderator but that is nothing compared to what he has endured lately. Hmmm, maybe I can get cursed out in all CAPS. That might take a little of the heat off of him.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll say this once

I've had capt on ignore for ages. You won't change his mind..everyone of you that have complained about his posts, is what I told him personally. He don't give a sh it... He truly doesn't give a *******

I suggest that everyone that is annoyed by his postings, put him on ignore..Then he will only be replying to himself...

He then can go to Kevin's forum...

He isnt breaking any rules, but if you stop replying he goes away

Its so peacefull when you ignore people
You are 100% correct. I don't like to use Ignore, and certainly don't do it just because someone has a different opinion. But you're right about capt - he irritates just about everyone. Maybe that's what he wants, who knows and who cares? Life on here is much better with capt on Ignore. The feature is there for a reason.

I'd rather trade useful comments with others on here than to fight a never ending **** war with one doofus. It's not worth it. If he's got personal problems, they are his and not ours.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might irritate people, but he is hardly a doofus. I think we could all use a good hard look in the mirror today before posting anymore.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wait a moment, now we're in the business of posting stuff that we wrote each other in private messages.
So you don't deny insulting someone in a PM.

Do you want me to reveal some of the stuff you wrote about some posters (moderators) whose ***es you're now kissing???
Is that what you had to do to get unbanned?

Therefore I was wrong about it. See, I don't have any issue admitting a mistake.
I did not say you are unable to admit to a mistake. You do seem to have a problem with people having different opinions though.

As LTF correctly pointed out, I don't care about other posters not being able to handle my way.
Obviously, as you continue to engage in the same behavior after being banned once.

That's the most lame excuse I have heard someone trying to justify have insulted someone else.
If it was my intent to insult you, I would have used a negative phrase like you did. I did not even say that you are neurodivergent, I only suggested it as a possibility. The fact that you consider it to be an insult means you must think negatively of neurodivergent people, which is sad.

I take offense to being insulted though.
Why don't you put me on ignore then, if you think that I insulted you? Or will you continue to reply to my posts as if I did not insult you?

As a side note, it's funny that moderators advice posters to report posts that break the rules of the forums but if someone actually does it there's an issue with it. I guess it's not welcomed if it comes from a poster the super moderator suggests should be banned despite not breaking any rules.
You must have broken some rules before to get banned.

Last edited:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
So you don't deny insulting someone in a PM.

Is that what you had to do to get unbanned?

I did not say you are unable to admit to a mistake. You do seem to have a problem with people having different opinions though.

Obviously, as you continue to engage in the same behavior after being banned once.

If it was my intent to insult you, I would have used a negative phrase like you did. I did not even say that you are neurodivergent, I only suggested it as a possibility. The fact that you consider it to be an insult means you must think negatively of neurodivergent people, which is sad.

Why don't you put me on ignore then, if you think that I insulted you? Or will you continue to reply to my posts as if I did not insult you?

You must have broken some rules before to get banned.
Let it go

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who wants to test this rule?
Thanks for posting that - seems like common sense. I have only one person on Ignore, and the forum was fun again after I did that.

Human nature is what it is. No one wants to let a slight (real or imagined) go unchallenged. But people, including ourselves, don't change very easily, and so these become endless and unproductive postings.

Leading to your timeless advice to another poster - let it go. Life's too short. And yes, it's taken me a while to learn and practice that. And life is better for it.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good frickin grief.

Nobody gets as annoyed with Capt as much as I do. But being wrong all the time and a 100% Rodgers supporter is no reason to ban a poster.

Capt has never changed his mind on a single issue as far as I know, so i don't expect him to now. And it is a foolish notion for anyone to try.

People need to focus on Packer talk and not poster talk.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good frickin grief.

Nobody gets as annoyed with Capt as much as I do. But being wrong all the time and a 100% Rodgers supporter is no reason to ban a poster.

Capt has never changed his mind on a single issue as far as I know, so i don't expect him to now. And it is a foolish notion for anyone to try.

People need to focus on Packer talk and not poster talk.
I liked and laughed

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I liked and laughed
I offered to buy the Capt a beer when he was planning to come to Green Bay. Covid messed up his plans. Should he get to Lambeau I would happily meet him and buy him a beer. Probably a decent human regardless of not seeing things the same way.

Can't get too wrapped up in opinions.

And let me say this, it's a damn shame things have dengratted on this forum to such a point that the Amishmafia is the voice of sense and reason! :D

Jayzee1981

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I offered to buy the Capt a beer when he was planning to come to Green Bay. Covid messed up his plans. Should he get to Lambeau I would happily meet him and buy him a beer. Probably a decent human regardless of not seeing things the same way.

And let me say this, it's a damn shame things have dengratted on this forum to such a point that the Amishmafia is the voice of sense and reason! :D
Pro sports daily forum has nothing but nobody’s who know nothing about football. This forum has at least smart, passionate fans.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It’s a good thing you’re back

D

Deleted member 6794

Most likely I won't be able to make it to Green Bay this year, plan on attending at least one game in 2024. Looking forward to having a beer with you, we can discuss about me being wrong all time and a 100% Rodgers supporter in person then ;)

Members online

Latest posts