Packers Official Schedule For 2023

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Good frickin grief.

Nobody gets as annoyed with Capt as much as I do. But being wrong all the time and a 100% Rodgers supporter is no reason to ban a poster.

Capt has never changed his mind on a single issue as far as I know, so i don't expect him to now. And it is a foolish notion for anyone to try.

People need to focus on Packer talk and not poster talk.
Agree. I would never promote for Captain or really anyone I have on ignore to be banned. I use the ignore feature more for myself and the rest of the forum. I don't shy away from debates, but when those debates turn ugly, with the same poster too many times, it's time to walk away and not subject the rest of you to have to read it.

I am perfectly willing to follow this rule and stop replying to captain, as long as he stops replying to my posts as well.
100% agree. This is the one aspect that this forum lacks. Most social media programs have a 2 way ignore. You ignore me and neither of us can see each other. Everyone I have on ignore knows it, yet a few of them continue to poke the bear and take cheap shots.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am perfectly willing to follow this rule and stop replying to captain, as long as he stops replying to my posts as well.
Hey pac, if you put him on Ignore, you won't see his replies to your posts. (Well, most of the time. If he has replied to multiple people and you temporarily unblock it, you may see a response from him to one of your posts.) It's impossible to change a person's behavior. Out of sight is out of mind, and it's very likely he's just replying to irritate you (and others). Who needs that childish, insecure ****? Just join the growing club of people who have put him on Ignore.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts