Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Cardinals 1/10: LOSE 51 - 45

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TERRIBLE FRICKEN CLOCK MANAGEMENT... COME ON!!! Really sad how unprepared and unfocused this team is...

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really bad management. We would have scored a TD easily, but now just walk away with only 3 points. Down by 2 scores though, the way it feels, this game could be alot worse for us right now.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2nd half

Capers needs to find someone else to get pressure on Warner other than Mathews. I mean common, is he the only one you can rush?

Someone else needs to return the ball. Nelson is just to friking slow and couldnt cut a tomatoe or a cut to make a defender miss.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see if the Cardinals get conservative in the second half. Let's hope MM will make some good adjustments...

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
If that defense plans to EVER stop the Cards today...or...at least inconvenience them a little, they'd better do it on the first possession because if the Cards get any type of score AGAIN, we can kiss this one goodbye.

AzPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that defense plans to EVER stop the Cards today...or...at least inconvenience them a little, they'd better do it on the first possession because if the Cards get any type of score AGAIN, we can kiss this one goodbye.

I agree, the Cardinal Fans are rabid today! It doesn't look like as many Packer Fans are in the stadium for this one.:happy0005:

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
number 1 defense in the NFC my ***, we are playing more like the number 1 overrated defense.