Week 1 Packers @ Saints (game thread)

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where was this supposed exotic defense? This is still the same no cover, no pass rush at crucial times defense that we have seen forever it seems. Well at least our punter was more consistent..the rest of team needs to return their paychecks!

Old Guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Makes you wonder......what the hell did they do all preseason cuz there was nothing......nothing.....there.

pfcmsh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He went into the game in the 4th qtr with about 9-10 minutes left. I felt that the team responded well to Love's entrance

Reaction score
I can't believe you're putting yourself in a position to look so bad when it's all said and done.
I don’t care what I “look” like when others are watching. I care what I look like when people aren’t watching. I’m a weird cat that way. I just tell the truth and let the cards fall. Interestingly it’s worked for 53 years.

That was the performance you get when you underestimate your opponents. Rodgers is not invincible and he’ll be nothing but a memory in a few years. He better get his act together real quick and get his head back in football. This is a wake up call of wake up calls. He looked totally defeated both physically and mentally. As I watched this game something told me this was to humble him. He’s a cocky guy and he could use a dose of humility. He just got one.

I’m sorry for you and not in a smart way. I know you kinda idolize him. I just think he’s human is all. This is what happens when you put yourself above others snd start pointing fingers. It’s almost like clockwork and the fall is hard.

Last edited:

Cornelius Weems

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the defense looks this bad all year, a lot of people will be looking for work, starting with the HC. We made JW look like it was FSU vs Wake Forest today. It was a very, very sad defensive effort today

Last edited:
Reaction score
It’ll probably be a wake up call. It was week 1 so there’s that. If there was a game to poop the bed good? this is the one I’d pick. But someone needs to own this

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
In Rodgers post game presser he mentioned low energy again. ***?? Its the first game how do you have no energy?

LetzBreel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In Rodgers post game presser he mentioned low energy again. ***?? Its the first game how do you have no energy?
Real disappointing that he did a post game presser. Just speak with your actions next week.

David Ciembronowicz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don’t care what I “look” like when others are watching. I care what I look like when people aren’t watching. I’m a weird cat that way. I just tell the truth and let the cards fall. Interestingly it’s worked for 53 years.

That was the performance you get when you underestimate your opponents. Rodgers is not invincible and he’ll be nothing but a memory in a few years. He better get his act together real quick and get his head back in football. This is a wake up call of wake up calls. He looked totally defeated both physically and mentally. As I watched this game something told me this was to humble him. He’s a cocky guy and he could use a dose of humility. He just got one.

I’m sorry for you and not in a smart way. I know you kinda idolize him. I just think he’s human is all. This is what happens when you put yourself above others snd start pointing fingers. It’s almost like clockwork and the fall is hard.
Good points made, just wondering if Rodgers heart is in actually wanting to play this year at all. Heard the right words during did , to an extent, but every time he spoke seemed as though the words were forced, the positive attitude was not there in reality. Would not surprise me to see Love at QB by game 10 if they are below .500 - which is very possible. By end of today Bears will be at the top 1-0 and the other three will be 0-1. This Packers team was NOT ready for this game in any phase and not having any leadership does not help. Buckle up fans, this year could be one no one expected.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Check date

Attachments

• D55F693E-B615-4C14-AB04-66CFF00E044B.jpeg
    D55F693E-B615-4C14-AB04-66CFF00E044B.jpeg
    62.1 KB · Views: 182
OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It’ll probably be a wake up call. It was week 1 so there’s that. If there was a game to poop the bed good? this is the one I’d pick. But someone needs to own this

I definitely think our guys were thinking because they hung up 37 on these guys last year that they could probably do it again easily. They definitely didn't have any intensity or sense of urgency out there at all.

Now ... Well the ball is really in Rodgers's court now. He's been counted out before and managed to put the superhero cape on. But I don't like the idea that we potentially made him the lame duck QB because even if he wants to go out on top, you figure he's probably still got the idea that he'll get a fresh start somewhere else in the back of his mind. If that is the case, we probably would have been better just moving on from him from the get go this off-season.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I cant put it all on AR. They couldn't run, pass protect or play any defense. More than AR. This is an organizational failure.
At least we expected the D to be crap under a DC who’s never had any success in the league (at least I did). Didn’t expect the O to be this bad though.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the defense looks this bad all year, a lot of people will be looking for work, starting with the HC. We made JW look like it was FSU vs Wake Forest today. It was a very, very sad defensive effort today
I was looking at the defensive alignment the first couple of times New Orleans had the ball, and I thought, what in the hell are they trying to do? Sure looks like the D coordinator thinks outside of the box. In fact, outside of the solar system.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With a D like we have; I can't imagine ever wanting to kick off given the choice. The other team just takes up the whole 1st quarter.

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R. E. L. A. X. We're not very good! King is out there because we have no one who's better at the moment. That's both scary and sad.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So many bad things jump out when I looked at this Stat sheet..

- Rodgers QBR of 13.6 and RTG of 36.8
- MVS...8 targets, 17 yds
- A. Jones...only 5 carries and only 9 yds

All this off season drama, no preseason for many of the starters and me wondering if Aaron Rodgers is actually focused on wanting to be playing in Green and Gold. Hope he proves me wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210912-214108_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210912-214108_Chrome.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 153

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R. E. L. A. X. We're not very good! King is out there because we have no one who's better at the moment. That's both scary and sad.
We went from having Super Bowl hopes to looking seriously bad. Well, that took all of one game.
And this was Rodgers' worst loss as a starter. Is it just coincidence that this happens after all the drama during the offseason?

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ATTN MODS: I think the forum is broken. I hit the "Unwatch" button at the top but I'm still seeing Rodgers throwing interceptions when I close my eyes.

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We went from having Super Bowl hopes to looking seriously bad. Well, that took all of one game.
And this was Rodgers' worst loss as a starter. Is it just coincidence that this happens after all the drama during the offseason?
We shall see in a few weeks. Embarrassing though. Oddly enough, packers super bowl came in the most mediocre season. Every good season ended in a dud

Members online