Official Game Day Thread: Packers @ Cardinals 1/10: LOSE 51 - 45

Cardsmc25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Im not sure of the blaming of McCarthy. The INT was just bad, I mean Brent Faver bad, the fumble was a fluke, honestly, when does DD do that? If anything you could get mad at Capers. The pass coverage is atrocious. We need this 3rd down conversion!

I disagree with this... Capers isn't to blame, its the players. Barnett left Dorsett on his own when they scored so easily. Aaron is also to blame... he just doesn't show up in big games until it is too late. I think we need to ride Grant right now.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I disagree with this... Capers isn't to blame, its the players. Barnett left Dorsett on his own when they scored so easily. Aaron is also to blame... he just doesn't show up in big games until it is too late. I think we need to ride Grant right now.

Im not saying I blame Capers necessarily, but I'm saying if you were to blame any of the coaches (since there was some McCarthy blaming) then you could at least have a reason for blaming Capers.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Watch. At Half Time Al "3irty1" Harris is gonna run onto the field dressed for game time. The crowd goes wild, including the card fans. They all tear off their jerseys and reveal the Harris jerseys underneath. With him and Woodson out there, Cards stop throwing and Pack win the game. AM I RIGHT?!

Members online

Latest posts