Official Game Day Thread: Cowboys @ Packers 10/15: WIN 17 - 7

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey please do not start this into another Ted vs. Brett thread. Go make another one in the main forum or go to a Vikings board and make it. My gosh

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks like "Home Cookin'" from the REFS in GB..

The only way they can win, apparently.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4th quarter: McBungle's bonehead challenge on Nelson's catch is luckily overcome by the TD. Still cost a timeout and no challenges left with 13 minutes left in a tight game! Not a good decision.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Haha Jeff, we're the most penalized team in the NFL, don't preach to us about Ref assistance.

Quientus

Oenophile
Reaction score
What a difference changed play under center can do ? Good game so far, and all of a sudden the offensive line doesn't look so bad now, does it ?

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ya aikman does the packers games all the time and i cant handle him. id much rather listen to Moose Johnston

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOODSON! wow! awesome!

why couldnt we play any games in green bay against dallas in the mid 90's?

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
a really impressive performance by the defense. the offense was lacking again. and these penalties have to stop. both sides of the ball. this team is very undisciplined. i do not see that changing either.

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did not see this result coming one bit. The defense held the Cowboys up and made some key plays. Penalties were bad again in this game. Need to work on that for sure. The one play where the play couldn't be challenged when the cowboys fumbled was strange. I thought you could challenge that. That seemed to be the HUGE turning point in the game.

The defense getting pressure and seeing the 3-4 actually rattle the QB surprised me. They did a good job. The O-Line did a bit better from what I can remember. Rodgers got better at throwing the ball away. More shorter pass plays actually worked and should be called a lot more then they were before.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT? WE WON? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? I MEAN, THE TEAM LOOKED LIKE IT WANTED TO WIN, AS OPPOSED TO, YOU KNOW, HOW THEY LOOKED BEFORE!

We didn't clearly outplay the Cowboys, let's be clear. They beat themselves, with the drops and the penalties. BUT GUESS WHAT? WE DIDN'T BEAT OURSELVES, LIKE BEFORE!

Still, we need to keep winning. This games is a very good start, but only a start nonetheless...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe he wanted to call a timeout anyway... And with the challenge, at least there was a slim chance the play could be reviewed...

But I agree, bad call...

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WHAT? WE WON? WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? I MEAN, THE TEAM LOOKED LIKE IT WANTED TO WIN, AS OPPOSED TO, YOU KNOW, HOW THEY LOOKED BEFORE!

We didn't clearly outplay the Cowboys, let's be clear. They beat themselves, with the drops and the penalties. BUT GUESS WHAT? WE DIDN'T BEAT OURSELVES, LIKE BEFORE!

Still, we need to keep winning. This games is a very good start, but only a start nonetheless...

That is so true, This is a game where we can now turn our entire season around. Just a few more wins :):detsux::chisux::viksux:

Techno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shock:

I can't believe it I live here in Dallas and they normally play better than this, but The Packers WIN!!!!

I gotta say though. the score should have been 10-7. dumb rule that should be changed.

Members online

Latest posts