Official Game Day Thread: Cowboys @ Packers 10/15: WIN 17 - 7

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do I really have to you guys that this game is a MUST WIN?

If we lose, it will be the final nail in the coffin for our season, MM and TT.

Down with the Cowgirls!

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we've seen the Jekyll and Hyde Packers this year. I don't necessarily think that because we've taken two bad losses in a row that we can't come back and beat the Cowboys. I just hope that Capers can remember what the hell a blitz is and incorporate them into his gameplan. And that Rogers remembers that his line isn't that good so he might want to get the ball out a little quicker. I think it will be close anyway.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, we've seen the Jekyll and Hyde Packers this year. I don't necessarily think that because we've taken two bad losses in a row that we can't come back and beat the Cowboys. I just hope that Capers can remember what the hell a blitz is and incorporate them into his gameplan. And that Rogers remembers that his line isn't that good so he might want to get the ball out a little quicker. I think it will be close anyway.
Evaluating Detroit's pressure schemes - NFC North Blog - ESPN

We actually blitz 42.5 percent of the time. I don't think it's about sending more blitzes, as opposed to sending more DIFFERENT ones. It seems like every time we're at 3rd and long, we rush the same 4, or maybe an extra DB.

Capers needs to be more creative...

ThinkICare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, here's to trying to contain Miles Austin and Jason Witten. I'm not holding my breath for it, but it's our only chance to win. That and rattling Romo, which will be pretty impossible factoring in that the cowgirls o-line is better then the buc's o-line.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keys to this game is simple, time of possession and field position. Keep Romo off the field and don't put our defense in bad positions.

We need good long sustained drives by our offense, no sacks or quick scores. The long TD pass should not be in our play book in the first 3 quarters. Only use that when we have no choice.

This quick score philosophy by MM has got to stop, one we don't have the O-line to do it and when we score quick we take little time off the clock and the other team has plenty of time to match it. If we could run this quick score offense without taking any sacks, minimize penalties, then maybe, but thats not reality.

Its the same thing every game. We pull off a couple of quick scores and things appear to be good, but in reality we have taken very little time off the clock and our defense is on the field a long time. Throw in all the sacks and penalties when we don't score, once again we are not taking any time off the clock and our defense is on the field a long time and in bad field position.

Its simple, TIME OF POSSESSION AND FIELD POSITION WINS GAMES. I am not sure that this even goes through MM thick head.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Haha, That was my reaction when i woke up. "uuugh, another sunday... LETS GO PACK!"

haha I don't blame ya, thats what great about the true packer fans, no matter what we still sigh and yell GO PACK GO!:viksux::chisux::detsux:

ColtsSeahawks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone tell me what the missed FG was like? Watching the game tommorow, recording it atm. My mum is watching Im a celebrity atm. :(
It was from 52 yards away, it was shanked pretty bad.... Didnt have a chance, it was pulled to the left as soon as it left his foot..... Packers D needs to step up big again!!!

Ace731

Cheesehead
Reaction score
think we will keep running screen passes? jennings hasnt been in since he was hit hard... not good there.

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If A Rodgers can get some time we should be able to score some points! GO PACK GO!!!!!!!!!:viksux::chisux::detsux:

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Challenge PLEASE Mike

Ok commercial break right now and Tramon Williams fumbled the punt return. His knee looked pretty down, but if MM does the usual and sits on his you know what and lets this pass, might as well throw in the white flag for the year. Can't win with his conservative BS... I think we are all going crazy in Packer nation right now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts