NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

ChicagoPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Damarious randall and ladarius gunter just beyond awful. Words can't describe how bad they are. Look like lost puppies out there.

ChicagoPackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This disaster stems from the terrible corner back play, it's a domino effect all the way to the offense. I can't count how many times i've seen gunter and randall get burned like pop tarts on a route.

FalCANS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jordy Nelson is a beast. Win or loose. Who knows how the game plays out. Atlanta was leading here by 17 in 2012 and lost. So the game is far from over. Packers a so beat up and Rodgers has played like super man. I don't see how you can fire anyone for Green Bay. They were 4-6 a couple months ago.

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time has come for clay. He offers son little.

Can't convert third downs, can't stop em. Forking disaster.

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Um yeah I'd rather have Julio Jones.

Can someone explain not going for it on 4th down there? Am I missing something?

Are you kidding me? We were at our own 30. We score on this drive, and our opening second half drive and we're right back in it.

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good grief....I hope we see a better second half. Offense cannot convert third downs and defense playing like they have much of the season...not good.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are we Trying to loose this game? If so, we are stupendous.

My only consolation is that the Seahawks and Cowboys did not make it.

LambeauPete

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not TT's fault this year. The players were in place. Capers was hanging on by a thread and i feel it's now time to move on from him. We all knew our D was over matched right now and relied on turnovers. All starts with CB's on D. Credit to Jordy for gutting it out and showing me why I love him so much.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok can we come back ??? Ya Are we going to???? We look bad on all sides of the ball.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Yeah as really Matt needs to finish like Aaron does. As it is where you finish, not start.