NFCCG 2016 -- revenge tour goes to Atlanta!!

cowboysfan628

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If anyone can it's AR but he cant play defence.Gonna take a perfect second half all around but it is possible for you guys

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I want to be positive, but nothing about this week has been positive. From the multiple receivers being injured, to Michaels popping on the injury report, to the flu going around and now the flight being in 4 hours late. Just seems like it's going to be the Falcons big like 41-20. Don't want it to be, but just seems like the team will be flat and on fumes.

Still 30 minutes to prove me wrong, but what is going on isn't that surprising.

cowboysfan628

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well join us in the offseason I guess.The only good thing is we get to pick one pick ahead of you guys lol.Chins up though that was a helluva comeback for you guys this season.

FalCANS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still 30 minutes to prove me wrong, but what is going on isn't that surprising.

Well. A lot of people here thought the Falcons could win, no doubt. Plenty laughed and insulted Atlanta fans when they said Atlanta big. Now your just hoping there isn't a goose egg when the clock expires. Plenty of time to do something but the defense of Atlanta looks a bit better than most predicted here.

BlueRidgePackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The miracle of a great second half notwithstanding, football may end today for another year. How long until Spring training?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
See ya Capers

It's looking far more like the anti-TT crowd is going to be having their say on this far more. I don't know, I don't know.

What's just staggering to me is that the all around effort on both sides of the ball just looks sloppy, like the players have no energy, and just nothing like they aren't even trying. I just don't know when the last time I saw that was.

#RunTheTable was good while it lasted but it seems to have run out.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also, I'm not going to join the fire MM crowd, but in all seriousness, it does seem like nobody's lighting a fire under these players' butts.

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to see this guys, but a one man show can only carry you so far. You rode Rodgers as far as could be expected.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
As they pointed out... 4.7 40..ubdrafted fa.. Gunter isn't a starter

That isn't on Dom..

THill

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Take that pretentious bs outta here and go cheer on the dem girls....Oh wait

Nothing pretentious here. I think I proved my point. Once Rodgers is unable to carry this team, you got nothing. No defense, no running game. The one man show has taken you as far as possible.

You'll notice I'm saying "one man show" so you guys won't get stressed out over it being a one man team.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His approach and play calling has been getting stale. He'll get a pass this year again but Rodgers puts us in the Playoff hunt every year so when is it time to move on?

Unfortunately it's starting to feel like it.

It's one of those things where you feel like there's 2 MMs. I credit him as much as anyone for our turnaround at 4-6 and this whole game am keeping that in mind. I really am. But to see an effort as poor as the one I've seen today is just inexcusable for the offensive talent we have, and MM has to wear the horns for today as much as anything.

If we don't get it right on defense this next year though, I get a feeling we're not going to get so lucky.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nothing pretentious here. I think I proved my point. Once Rodgers is unable to carry this team, you got nothing. No defense, no running game. The one man show has taken you as far as possible.

You'll notice I'm saying "one man show" so you guys won't get stressed out over it being a one man team.

Once again since you didn't reply to this last time.

Weren't the Cowboys just 4-12 last season with a bad QB?

Members online

Latest posts